2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat chance mate. The FC Everton lot will be around when the dust settles saying he needs sacking because it's not 18 points out of 18 and the sun was hit and miss today.
hopefully they won't use the word 'Everton'. Balloons United I think could be a runner though.

Yep, there's always next week.

loel.gif
If we can't beat 2nd place last year Ronaldo boosted, 120million boosted United then serious questions need to be asked. He's got 10th place everton and built on that with a 1.5m warchest.

Dont give me this we have no strikers either. We are accustomed to winning at OT and that shouldn't change next week.

If we can't beat 2nd place last year Ronaldo boosted, 120million boosted United then serious questions need to be asked. He's got 10th place everton and built on that with a 1.5m warchest.

Dont give me this we have no strikers either. We are accustomed to winning at OT and that shouldn't change next week.
Hels had £1.8M quid to spend - there'll be no excuses accepted.

Just accept it, he is a good manager. Nice to keep a clean sheet. It's only Norwich but Tuesday, it was only QPR....

Too bad we have no forwards, or Man Utd would have a real challenge on their hands next week.

I agree on Rondon. It's not good. Cant believe there are no U21 fitter than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.