Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Results whilst playing horrid football?

DBkMfzrW0AIQogg.jpg

At best he's going to earn a very very very grudging respect. And I mean at the very best - league title followed by champions league win level success.

So beating Norwich ain't gonna win hearts and minds. So no surprises at the comments in here.

*grabs popcorn and settles in to watch the bickering*

I think the normal thing to do is be pleased that we won and get on with your day. If you’re a) absolutely buzzing and proclaiming the manager as a god or b) absolutely seething with rage and kicking your cat across the living room, you’re a bit of an odd person either way.

It's a better squad than we had last season lads. We've added two wide options and only lost James who is, apparently, finished and crap. This whole season can be directly compared against last season.

I’ve pointed this out a few times, the excuse then was that the teams we’re competing with have spent loads of money so are stronger than us, this was after being told that we’re supposedly better than West Ham, Villa etc.

….very disappointing to go out of a major cup competition in the early stages against lower league opposition but a decent start to PL campaign.

Thought the introduction of Gordon was sensible given their pace on the left & a really good touch giving Dobbin his debut.

Too early to judge his overall impact but the acquisitions of Gray and Townsend look shrewd pieces of business.

Last edited:
I think the normal thing to do is be pleased that we won and get on with your day. If you’re a) absolutely buzzing and proclaiming the manager as a god or b) absolutely seething with rage and kicking your cat across the living room, you’re a bit of an odd person either way.
I mean, I hoped / thought a lot of it was pantomime. As time goes on I'm less and less convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.