2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprise you fail to back up your arguments and then try to deflect.

We both know if I was a Red who was outed I wouldn't be here. Why do you continue to cast aspersions on other posters instead of trying to back up the idiotic posts you continue to make.

Last night simply wasn't good enough. Try addressing that instead of deflecting.

He’s right though, you are one of those.

What a surprise you fail to back up your arguments and then try to deflect.

We both know if I was a Red who was outed I wouldn't be here. Why do you continue to cast aspersions on other posters instead of trying to back up the idiotic posts you continue to make.

Last night simply wasn't good enough. Try addressing that instead of deflecting.
You big red schmuck, how dare you insult forum mainstay @ForeverBlue92

That's our job. He may be an awkward git not everyone agrees with, but he's our awkward git not everyone agrees with.

Haven't you got a wall to push?

Last edited:

Thats football mate you win some you lose some its not a sackable offence.
Constantly changing the formation and the first team players is though.

It is up to Benitez now, he has created the environment for Madrid part 2. Anything but a solid win at the weekend and the fans will begin the process of pushing him out the door.

It is very sad, but as you say, that is football.

Over to you Benitez.

Wasn't he sacked because the fans and players all propa hated him with a passion.

He played the most boring football here, got bummed anytime they played anyone decent was 3rd behind both Barca and athelico
He is seemingly doing his best to ensure the same situation occurs here.

I feel our best chance of success under Benitez is the cups. And he has intentionally taken us out of one already.

He seems more a cup manager than a league one when you look at his career overall.

Mate you was outed as a Kopite on here months ago - have some dignity instead of accusing others of been reds.

Or stick to claiming the stadium isnt happening, the RS finances are amazing oh and liking all of hongkongtoffees posts.
1632390547402.png

Beyond a few people on social media (which is hardly representative), is there any evidence in the match day crowd that the fans are against him?

Or is it just the grumblings against the usual rubbish on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.