2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree! and there others that truly love this Club even if they supported Benitez. So it would be nice if we stop the internal war that has been happening since he was appointed.
Agreed but I think a few of them went quite far in their support is the issue though. They purposefully attempted to cause division, used words and phrases with incredibly negative connotations, and actively and purposefully tried to rile and upset their fellow evertonians. Understandable why people aren't happy to just move on without them apologising or even acknowledging what they were doing.

You wanted Everton beaten every week mate. You and th others who wanted Benitez gone. How could it ever have been any other way?
I , for one, didn't want Everton beat, I watched them being beaten every week but it wouldn't ever be my wish to see us beaten. Not even when we are playing teams who losing to would damage Liverpool's title chances.

I really don't think you are in a position to castigate others for wanting us to get beaten

Great post, would read again ;)

At least you're consistent with the lack of quality and intelligence in your posts.

Calling fellow Evertonians kopite scruffs as they disagree with you.

Top draw Evertonian there.
Consider this - was it I who identified your position as suspicious?

And it would be great to understand your definition of intelligence?

Sincerley,
Prof. Spadge x

Status
Not open for further replies.