2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! and there others that truly love this Club even if they supported Benitez. So it would be nice if we stop the internal war that has been happening since he was appointed.
I've got no problem with davek or most of the pro Benitez camp. He just wasn't for me. Imo he should never have been appointed, but yeah, time to move on!

Consider this - was it I who identified your position as suspicious?

And it would be great to understand your definition of intelligence?

Sincerley,
Prof. Spadge x

You've got people on the list who are Evertonians.

Just because people disagree with your opinions and\or are more patient with managers doesn't give you the right to make out they're kopites.

The fact you think it's fine to go round doing that says a lot more about you, as a person, than it does about them.

Fair point, you didn't put me up for that list, the above point still stands though.

Agreed but I think a few of them went quite far in their support is the issue though. They purposefully attempted to cause division, used words and phrases with incredibly negative connotations, and actively and purposefully tried to rile and upset their fellow evertonians. Understandable why people aren't happy to just move on without them apologising or even acknowledging what they were doing.
In my humble opinion I think fans from both sides said a lot of hurtful things and it was the passion of the moment. Sure, there are a few that joined the forum just because Benitez and some of them have stirred things up, but the majority were just Blues wanting to support the new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.