2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Nope, a different manager would come with lesser expectations.
We only have high expectations of Ballsack Benny because we don't want him at the Cloub, so he has to do more to get us over the Facht! it is him.
Even then our expectations of him are to be only as good as the person he replaced anyway, which seeing how much the Rafalites cry on about how terrible Carlo, the current Real Madrid Manager was, shouldn't be too difficult to attain. Should they...?
Please replace the word "we" with the singular letter "I". Who the Hell do you think you are for parading as the voice of a genuine Evertonian

For God's sake we are talking about Burnley here.
Getting played off the park by Burnley , let that sink in.

In what world were we being played off the park? They slightly edged the first half, took a lead in the second, and then we changed our system and then we looked like scoring with every attack and then won the game 3-1. People love to over exaggerate.

Well i have no complaints R a f a s winning matches. I didn't want him here, but he's doing everything asked of him at the moment. Truth be told i have a bit of sympathy for him, after the so called director of football, left him down during the transfer window. The lack of squad depth will bite us in the long run. But so far all is good. I don't buy into this it's only Southampton, it's only Burnley argument either. Everton for too long have a habit of slipping up against the teams we should be beating. So it's nice to see us winning these sort of matches.

Last edited:
You don't know me then.
May I ask what he personally did to you? You do realise that he is just doing his job, a football manager. He so happened to be the manager of them also. And a successful one I might add.

Is it simply down to that small club comment?

For God's sake we are talking about Burnley here.
Getting played off the park by Burnley , let that sink in.
We did come back and win after going a goal down. Of course it's not a case of we beat Burnley, let's break out the champagne. But Everton won and truth be told, i couldn't care less if Everton play crap, as long as they win.:)

Well i have no complaints R a f a s winning matches. I didn't want him here, but he's doing everything asked of him at the moment. Truth be told i have a bit of sympathy for him, after the so called director of football, left him down during the transfer window. The lack of squad depth will bite us in the long run. But so far all is good. I don't buy into this it's only Southampton, it's only Burnley argument either. Everton for too long have a habit of slipping up against the teams we should be beating. So it's nice to see us winning these sort of matches.
There are no easy games in this league. Every point gained by every team in the league is hard earned

Just dont tweet about the 2005 CL any point tonight please Benitez
I doubt he is even watching, don't forget since he has left all the time he has lived in England not once have you ever seen him at Anfield watching them, tonight he will be watching Villa videos

We did come back and win after going a goal down. Of course it's not a case of we beat Burnley, let's break out the champagne. But Everton won and truth be told, i couldn't care less if Everton play crap, as long as they win.:)
Well in Corky.

May I ask what he personally did to you? You do realise that he is just doing his job, a football manager. He so happened to be the manager of them also. And a successful one I might add.

Is it simply down to that small club comment?
No

He's a kopite and has no place at Everton. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.