2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez being manager will not stop me going to the game but I fully understand fans who will not go while he is here.
He is totally a RS legend and that is unlikely to change though they do seem to have memory lapses over why he was sacked.
What can he do now to win supporters over?
Carry on winning , get us into the top four and win us a trophy. Nothing else will be good enough so if he isn't up to it he shouldn't have taken the gig.
I understand that too but some of the nonsense about us not playing well and him geting it wrong is embarrasing

Yeah but what else can he do? He cant do anymore then he has and so far hasnt put a foot wrong, on or off the pitch

If it was Potter or some flavour of the month appointment everyone would be bouncing around singing spirit of the bloos yet for some they simply cant enjoy their club doing well and being in the top 4 places its dead weird.

Every win this season brings even more enjoyment from seeing heads sizzle off lol

If it was Potter or some flavour of the month appointment everyone would be bouncing around singing spirit of the bloos yet for some they simply cant enjoy their club doing well and being in the top 4 places its dead weird.

Every win this season brings even more enjoyment from seeing heads sizzle off lol
Its hilarious, also the first real big test is United in a months time, if we can get past Villa they have a long wait for a hardgame, by then I can imagine a few will have turned gray and aged 10 years like Moyes did when Everton touched him!!

Its hilarious, also the first real big test is United in a months time, if we can get past Villa they have a long wait for a hardgame, by then I can imagine a few will have turned gray and aged 10 years like Moyes did when Everton touched him!!

I think expectations are also unrealistic. If we lose to Villa they'll be a meltdoon when in reality Villa are a good side and playing infront of a home crowd under the lights it will be a very tough game.

We just need to see where we are come January and see if we can bring 1-2 in to help push us on.

hmmm if that was the actual criteria no manager would come anywhere near us.
Nope, a different manager would come with lesser expectations.
We only have high expectations of Ballsack Benny because we don't want him at the Cloub, so he has to do more to get us over the Facht! it is him.
Even then our expectations of him are to be only as good as the person he replaced anyway, which seeing how much the Rafalites cry on about how terrible Carlo, the current Real Madrid Manager was, shouldn't be too difficult to attain. Should they...?

Nope, a different manager would come with lesser expectations.
We only have high expectations of Ballsack Benny because we don't want him at the Cloub, so he has to do more to get us over the Facht! it is him.
Even then our expectations of him are to be only as good as the person he replaced anyway, which seeing how much the Rafalites cry on about how terrible Carlo, the current Real Madrid Manager was, shouldn't be too difficult to attain. Should they...?

I don’t think it’s outside of his capabilities to finish higher than 10th, no. If that happens I reckon your head will fall so clean off that you’ll get banned again.

Ok.

Are you saying that every Evertonian should get behind Benitez?

Do you believe that it is unacceptable that Tommye can have a different opinion to you regarding Benitez.

Because that's how your post came across to me. If I have misread then you have my apologies

if you want to get behind the manager or not that is up to you

personally, i am in neither the pro benitez or anti benitez brigade, i am only in the pro everton brigade

when benitez does something good and the team plays well then I will praise him accordingly

when benitez makes utter crap decisions which cost us points then i will berate him accordingly

i will always support the team regardless of who is in charge, they could hire boris johnson as the next manager and it would not stop me from going to goodison to support the team

he can protest however he likes, makes no difference to me, i just wanted to know why he thought some Spanish born fella is a Kopite. Its hardly a Gerrard or Carragher esque appointment although the latter two were ironically born evertonians and switched to the dark side. He was born in Madrid so my guess is he is a madridsta not a kopite.

Status
Not open for further replies.