Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the tiniest bit arsed.
Let them come

As an older poster, and a diplomatic one, can I ask why you wont support the team whilst he is here. Do you support Everton FC or the manager. Personally I dont care who is manager as long as the players are doing well and we are getting results. We have had far worse managers than Rafael. I am a form believer than the fans are bigger than anyone at the club so I will always support EFC regardless of who is playing or in charge, which is irrelevant to me

Correct, but against Burnley we were not knocking on the door for 89 mins. For the first hour we were having out back door firmly kicked in with Ballsack Benny too stubborn to do anything about setting us up dreadfully. Only when they scored did he start to think about rectifying his error.

Totally agree with this. If they hadn't scored he would have persevered with 5 at the back. If they had scored late we wouldn't have got back into it. Burnley controlled the first half the change should have been made at half time. If nothing else hopefully this will make him put 5 at the back in the bin until we have the personnel to play it.

pointing-point.gif
I never really understood that next-level kind of tribalism.

Undoubtly, you have familymembers, inlaws or friends that support Liverpool? Do you avoid them as well? Are they really that terrible? Are they vermin, rats, pigs?

I never really understood that next-level kind of tribalism.

Undoubtly, you have familymembers, inlaws or friends that support Liverpool? Do you avoid them as well? Are they really that terrible? Are they vermin, rats, pigs?
Why try and understand it ? My best mate is a RS but I despise with every fibre in my being institution of that football club , doesn’t mean I didn’t go to Hillsborough services , strong support the justice campaign or pretty much cry when they played z car for Rhys Jones .

if you try to put logic to football you’d go mad figuring out why middle aged men get attached or involved in millionaire foreigners who apparently don’t even know who we’re playing kicking a ball around or playing twitch . It’s All frankly bizarre , so go figure .

As an older poster, and a diplomatic one, can I ask why you wont support the team whilst he is here. Do you support Everton FC or the manager. Personally I dont care who is manager as long as the players are doing well and we are getting results. We have had far worse managers than Rafael. I am a form believer than the fans are bigger than anyone at the club so I will always support EFC regardless of who is playing or in charge, which is irrelevant to me
I still support the team.
I won't be paying money to go and cheer a dyed in the wool kopite.
We've defo had worse managers.
None of them have been kopites though

In what way do you think "The Boy" ruined our Club mate?
If you listen to his podcast with Tony Bellew it will give you a firm insight into events leading up to Rooney's sale, he was being hawked around the top clubs before the Euro's in 2004 behind his back and a deal was struck with Chelsea. He saved us from bankruptcy and Bill managed to paint him as the villain of the piece, yet some people still despise him, they live in ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.