2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to his podcast with Tony Bellew it will give you a firm insight into events leading up to Rooney's sale, he was being hawked around the top clubs before the Euro's in 2004 behind his back and a deal was struck with Chelsea. He saved us from bankruptcy and Bill managed to paint him as the villain of the piece, yet some people still despise him, they live in ignorance.
Is the correct answer.
I was hoping to draw some random nonsense Rooney facht! out of him.

Why does Tommye think Rafael is a kopite
Because he is.
Just how it is.

Don't like the man, why does this bother you or indeed anyone else?
Have I asked you to dislike him too? No
Have I asked anyone else to dislike him because I do? No
Have I criticised anybody for liking him? No
Have I passed judgement on anybody who likes him? No
It's my choice.
My decision.

Do I care? Nope

So, why the angst?

If you listen to his podcast with Tony Bellew it will give you a firm insight into events leading up to Rooney's sale, he was being hawked around the top clubs before the Euro's in 2004 behind his back and a deal was struck with Chelsea. He saved us from bankruptcy and Bill managed to paint him as the villain of the piece, yet some people still despise him, they live in ignorance.
I can’t believe Kenwright kidnapped his family and made him guess the United badge as well , poor Wayne . Fortunately as well he’d just got that new agent who was negotiating with United at the same time Kenwright was nefariously plotting all this , thank goodness for st Wayne dragged kicking and screaming out of goodison against his will .

Look I’m no Kenwright fan in fact far from it and I suspect the money did save us but Rooney being the innocent pawn in all this him and his agent who was investigated for perjury after the blackmail trial doesn’t really sit well with me . Let’s face it if Rooney is lying it’d hardly be the first time he’d told a porky would it ?

Because he is.
Just how it is.

Don't like the man, why does this bother you or indeed anyone else?
Have I asked you to dislike him too? No
Have I asked anyone else to dislike him because I do? No
Have I criticised anybody for liking him? No
Have I passed judgement on anybody who likes him? No

So, why the angst?
People acting like he’s their missus whilst at the same time openly hate Ferguson , which is fine but this is a bloke that played for us and at least publicly claims and acts like the club matters to him but hating him gets you nothing on this forum but likes and I’ve no issue with that but dislike the current manager you get a million questions and challenges . Odd

Well, I would find it extremely amusing winning the derby & fcuking up their title bid with their 'hero' at the helm. Getting giddy at the thought of it...
Remember: Shankly changed sides as well, becoming a regular at Bellefield... a change of heart is not unheard of, certainly with out of towners with a love for the city.........

The club was already "ruined".
It was there for a takeover that could have moved us forward. Kenwright got in there with the backing of Gregg to thwart any other serious investors and then turned on him when he had another backer in Philip Green who bled the club but allowed Kenwright to stay on "in charge"...and that almost punted Everton into oblivion in Kirkby.

In what way do you think "The Boy" ruined our Club mate?

I dont necessarily but what has Benitez done to ruin the club?

I find it funny people welcomed Rooney back with open arms and clapped Kenwright on the big screen yet dont like Benitez for little to no reason.

For me Benitez is the most decent ex RS manager around - Klopp as boss as he is as a manager is a bully and a moaner, Todgers is self absorbed and thinks he invented football and Dogleash etc are odious.

Benitez isn't bad by any stretch and does a lot for charity and seems to enjoy being around the city - fair play to him.

People acting like he’s their missus whilst at the same time openly hate Ferguson , which is fine but this is a bloke that played for us and at least publicly claims and acts like the club matters to him but hating him gets you nothing on this forum but likes and I’ve no issue with that but dislike the current manager you get a million questions and challenges . Odd
Ferguson nearly got us relegated with his sendings off and not arsed attitude.

The PR makeover that fake has received over the years is remarkable. He nearly cratered this club.

Never forgotten and never forgiven.

"Dunc" my 'kin arse.

I still support the team.
I won't be paying money to go and cheer a dyed in the wool kopite.
We've defo had worse managers.
None of them have been kopites though
I've no problem with this, I was asking really why. It seems a shame some supporters feel in a position where they cannot attend.

Rafael will come and go, but we have had players from them lot who actually did very well here. I personally hopes Rafael wins us a trophy, like I do with every manager. It'll just be life, he comes in and wins the first trophy for 26 years. Funny old world

I don't agree with Tommye's views but I do agree that he has every right to hold those views.

Who are you to determine what is right for other people and who are you to judge other Blues just because their opinion is different to yours.

Him taking his stance doesn't affect you in any way. He hasn't called you out for having a different opinion. He hasn't slagged you off on an Internet forum for supporting a bloke he can't stand. No he hasn't, because he respects your right to hold your own opinion.

You, and people like you try and silence others just because they disagree with you and it's so so wrong. If anything, despite not agreeing with his views I actually admire the guy more for sticking to his principles.

Well I haven't done that, I have simply asked someone to explain their opinion. In fact, I have done the opposite of trying to silence someone. Did you not see the multiple questions?

I don't agree with tory policies but our country is currently being run by a tory government however you don't see me leave the UK and go abroad until Labour comes back into force

in my opinion it is stupid to let a manager dictate whether or not you should still attend a football game to support your team.

I dont necessarily but what has Benitez done to ruin the club?

I find it funny people welcomed Rooney back with open arms yet dont like Benitez for little to no reason.

For me Benitez is the most decent ex RS manager around - Klopp as boss as he is as a manager is a bully and a moaner, Todgers is self absorbed and thinks he invented football and Dogleash etc are odious.

Benitez isn't bad by any stretch and does a lot for charity and seems to enjoy being around the city - fair play to him.
Rooney was a Club legend mate. Our Club. He was shafted to make ends meet, but he loved the Club, our Club, enough to come back.

Benitez was sat, like many, unemployed on the Wirral, and couldn't believe his luck when a ridiculously high paying job came up locally.
His public work for Charity and love for the City stem from the masturbatory adulation he has received from the RS.

As for the best ex-RS Manager around, don't forget he refused to let Houllier anywhere near the Club, because it might deflect some attention away from him after Slippy had ignored his disastrous tactics and won them the Champions League. This was Houllier, who had to step down because from managing them because tuning HMS Kopite around had given him a heart attack. He wasn't even allowed to visit the players, most of whom he had signed, to congratulate them. Petty, Ignorant, Egotistical.

Rooney was a Club legend mate. Our Club. He was shafted to make ends meet, but he loved the Club, our Club, enough to come back.

Benitez was sat, like many, unemployed on the Wirral, and couldn't believe his luck when a ridiculously high paying job came up locally.
His public work for Charity and love for the City stem from the masturbatory adulation he has received from the RS.

As for the best ex-RS Manager around, don't forget he refused to let Houllier anywhere near the Club, because it might deflect some attention away from him after Slippy had ignored his disastrous tactics and won them the Champions League. This was Houllier, who had to step down because from managing them because tuning HMS Kopite around had given him a heart attack. He wasn't even allowed to visit the players, many of whom he had bought, to congratulate them. Petty, Ignorant, Egotistical.
Houllier wouldn't have got them to that final in ten thousand lifetimes. He was rightly banished, as he was hanging around dropping clangers about it being 'his team'. He one cheeky frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.