2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20211214-WA0006.jpg

Everton supporters dont all think the same - is that a shock to you? There are also fair minded and logical people who recognise that no manager alive could suffer these numbers of injuries - having spent nothing - and dont see the reason to get shut of a manager and saddle this situation on another manager or someone who puts 'kin cones out at FF. .

I think you're bang on here Dave. We're in this position due to years upon years of mismanagement of the club. Not mismanagement of players. Given the money we've spent it's absurd what a state our squad is in.

Spot on mate.

Most of them have wanted him out before he even started in the job and are now trying to say their opposition is down to "donosaur tactics".

I hope Moshiri stands form for once and sees them off.
He will cave like the corrupt bitch that he is, he is as culpable as anyone.

You are right though, many didn't want him for the exact reasons appearing before our very eyes.

Not fit to walk the hallowed turf mate, period.

Off you go now and see if you can assess how many more of our best players you wanna sell.

Biggest WUM on GOT you, but a whole new level of Wummery since IT arrived to darken our doors!

That's what Brands was supposed to do. We tried to move Delph on in the summer, no one was interested.
It's boring now fella. We get some actually decent Wums on this site but you aren't even good at that.

You don't even know the things you have said, you have no track of any of it.

What's most telling, is that if you were an actual everton fan, you would get defensive about it when that is called into question, like 99% of the posters on here would.

The fact you don't react when someone suggests you are a kopite, or directly asks who you support, shows that you don't support us, as I don't know any everton fan that wouldn't get annoyed at being called a kopite.

It's boring now fella. We get some actually decent Wums on this site but you aren't even good at that.

You don't even know the things you have said, you have no track of any of it.

What's most telling, is that if you were an actual everton fan, you would get defensive about it when that is called into question, like 99% of the posters on here would.

The fact you don't react when someone suggests you are a kopite, or directly asks who you support, shows that you don't support us, as I don't know any everton fan that wouldn't get annoyed at being called a kopite.
This

I didn’t want him but he came so I got behind him. Had to give him a chance we desperately need something to work. The form we have been in tho any other manger at any other club in this league would have been sacked. I can’t see him turning it around. I hope he still does if he is still here I don't want to see Everton relegated. I just worry that we will persist with him to long and be in serious trouble at the end of the season. I don’t trust these players if we had to scrap to stay up and I don’t trust Benitez. I think if this form continues this manger and players could easily take us down.

But this stems back to is he being able to put his managerial stamp on things when he has not been able to field his best players, has not been provided with decent funds to implement the changes he wants too and has so many fans on his back scrutinising every decision he makes hoping he will fail so they can say they were right... hardly a fair environment to judge somebody.
Noted but I for one don’t want to be watching Huddersfield Town next year thinking oh well we gave him a fair crack but actually he really was just rubbish

None of us were quiet as you put it after the Arsenal game, check your facts before making such ridiculous statements.

I'm a 80's attendee lad, so don't even tarnish Howard Kendall by comparing him to this lardass, not even in the same universe when it comes to class.

The Sky Sports generation as you put it, are as entitled to an opinion as you, so wind your neck in.

If you can't see what he is gonna do to this club, then more fool you, some of us demand better.
The point I was making about Kendall is he would of been out the door if it was left to your modern SKY sports brigade of fan...

Quick question... please provide me with the name of the manager who is coming in with this magic wand ?

But this stems back to is he being able to put his managerial stamp on things when he has not been able to field his best players, has not been provided with decent funds to implement the changes he wants too and has so many fans on his back scrutinising every decision he makes hoping he will fail so they can say they were right... hardly a fair environment to judge somebody.

He's really put his 'managerial stamp' on how we defend set pieces hasn't he.

I didn’t want him but he came so I got behind him. Had to give him a chance we desperately need something to work. The form we have been in tho any other manger at any other club in this league would have been sacked. I can’t see him turning it around. I hope he still does if he is still here I don't want to see Everton relegated. I just worry that we will persist with him to long and be in serious trouble at the end of the season. I don’t trust these players if we had to scrap to stay up and I don’t trust Benitez. I think if this form continues this manger and players could easily take us down.
You read my mind mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.