2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not at all. The medical department is a mess, the academy is a mess, the recruitment team is a mess. The entire club is a shambles.
I want you to cast your mind back a LONG time ago to the start of the season with a full starting 11.

Did things seem that way then?

You're highlighting problems that definitely need resolving but it can be turned around.

Today doomsday.

Next week, optimism & adventure.

It’s the exact same problems every week:

Slow out the blocks
Passive, sitting off and too deep
Poor at set pieces in both boxes
Let the opposition dictate possession
Lacking numbers in midfield
Don’t test the keeper
Poor decisions in final third

This will repeat again and again because this managers style of play is redundant.

My conscience is clear if he's sacked - I gave him a chance, it hasn't worked out - tis football.

The ones frothing at the mouth putting banners up outside GP before the season had even begun are the ones who look foolish as even if he had succeeded here they wouldn't have accepted him.
But he hasn't succeeded here. He's been a disaster and made everyone who back him look like right idiots.

FFS mate, everyone follows everyone else on twitter just in case.

*sigh*

Like talking to a brick wall mate. You simply don't want to hear anything that goes against your belief.

Bobble has a verifiable history of being reliable and is often retweeted by another very reliable Journo i.e Joyce who follows him.

It is what it is regardless of you not believing it.

Another forum meltdown. However I look around for substance elsewhere about Benitez being on the brink and there's nothing there.

The feller saw off Brands and his scouts, he saw off the failing doctors. He was given license to by the owner.

There's some serious lack of realism of where we exactly are with this manager knocking about.

As said earlier: 3 points off the top half of the table.

Crisis what crisis. And you better believe that Moshiri sees it that way too. He's here to clean house for this owner.

We have a much better chance of beating Chelsea and Leicester with big Dunc as an interim, than with Rafael.

Ironically, they were two of our run of games when he last took charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.