2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri isn't picking the team and tactics.

They will turn on him for this appointment too but they want Benitez gone Dave.

Just a few voices of discontent on the internet....
No they wont.

They'll be calling The Mosh if he sacks Benitez.

That's hideous.

I suppose it underlines how much they dont want to turn on Moshiri though.

The logical thing would be to demand Moshiri goes, but they know the stadium goes with him so go for the easier target.

This man is the cancer within the club. We are only going one way fast as long as he is here.

The January window wont make a blind bit of difference. We cannot buy much due to ffp which means we will be mainly looking to loan players who by all accounts are cast offs who cannot get a game in their own club because they are not good enough and so the clubs are looking for a sucker i mean club to take them off their hands for a while and help pay their wages. Not good enough for them but good enough for Everton. We have enough problems with the blurts we have already got.

Willingly dropping more points and hoping things improve in January is a pipe dream and completely insane.

Act now and stop making the problem worse ffs.
Blindly suggesting we're going to be unable to pickup loan players that aren't cast offs is rather dramatic.

We've picked up some great January loan deals in the past in Mikel Arteta, Pienaar, Jelavic, Donovan, Manuel Fernandez - that made an immediate strong impression in our team.

I admit those were quite some time ago but that's likely only due to having high spending summers over the past several years.

I'm with you, let's get Rafael out.

But let's not remove all hope regarding whats possible in January transfer solutions.

COYB

This man is the cancer within the club. We are only going one way fast as long as he is here.
Lets face it. We're one good manager and DOF away from things being very good.

Everything feels crazy right now but you see how quickly teams can quickly progress with one or two acquisitions.

Lets face it. We're one good manager and DOF away from things being very good.

Everything feels crazy right now but you see how quickly teams can quickly progress with one or two acquisitions.

We are not at all. The medical department is a mess, the academy is a mess, the recruitment team is a mess, all of our players are crap. The entire club is a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.