2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe some of the perma negativity on socials from some of our fans. Despite all the goings on off the pitch, fan protest, pressure on the manager, moshiri called out publicly by Simon Jordan, brands going, Digne dropped completely, all round aggro etc, if you werent delighted with how we won that game at the end after all the drama and set backs not just prior to it but also during it, and your focus is still acutely on the negatives surrounding the club immediately post match, then you may of lost track of what footballs all about. That result doesn't right any wrongs in isolation but bloody hell it should be enjoyed if just for a few hours

Cant believe some of the perma negativity on socials from some of our fans. Despite all the goings on off the pitch, fan protest, pressure on the manager, moshiri called out publicly by Simon Jordan, brands going, Digne dropped completely, all round aggro etc, if you werent delighted with how we won that game at the end after all the drama and set backs not just prior to it but also during it, and your focus is still acutely on the negatives surrounding the club immediately post match, then you may of lost track of what footballs all about. That result doesn't right any wrongs in isolation but bloody hell it should be enjoyed if just for a few hours

When that ball went in on the 92th minutes, I felt the weight lifted from everyone and none of those problems matter.
Don't get me wrong, plenty to fix behind the scenes but it was a win that everyone at Everton needed and deserved.
Lets enjoy this win for now.

When that ball went in on the 92th minutes, I felt the weight lifted from everyone and none of those problems matter.
Don't get me wrong, plenty to fix behind the scenes but it was a win that everyone at Everton needed and deserved.
Lets enjoy this win for now.
Exactly mate! We can all reconvene on the core issues in the next days. Enjoy the moment - you and all our other fans lucky enough to be in the stands seemed to!

??? WTF No mate yours is an arrogant post from someone with OCD
Yes a good win last night indeed, although in the next two months, we'll need to win a lot more than one game.

But when i see a post with a load of text in one jumble, i'm always inclined to skip it. Is it that hard to press the enter button on the keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.