2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because we've been spoon fed the family club nonsense for too long.

He's recruited badly - he's gone
Donachie couldn't keep players fit - he's gone

About kin time anarl.

It’s almost like people don’t want stuff to change. I just have missed the last 7 years when we were good. Next we’ll have people moaning when Benitez punts Davies out the door.

The football operation, every aspect of it, has been terrible for years, but people are so preoccupied with their hatred of Benitez that they’re now defending Brands.

I defended him as well for a long time, I thought he was shackled by FFP and unlucky with injuries, but the injuries kept coming season after season and he kept compounding previous recruitment errors. Hopefully whoever is in charge of recruitment will be strong enough not to give Michael Keane a new contract and not keep rolling Coleman’s deal over every year because he can’t get a right back.

If Benitez had any power that your seemingly frothing over, Duncan wouldn't be here.

Let’s be honest. Duncan shouldn’t be here. What noticeable coaching has he done since he’s been here? We’ve been absolutely terrible during the period he’s been a coach. I’m not saying it’s his fault, but equally he’s done nothing to improve the situation.

The coaching team should be one of the next things to go. Strip away all the pillars of failure and mediocrity out of the club.

Let’s be honest. Duncan shouldn’t be here. What noticeable coaching has he done since he’s been here? We’ve been absolutely terrible during the period he’s been a coach. I’m not saying it’s his fault, but equally he’s done nothing to improve the situation.

The coaching team should be one of the next things to go. Strip away all the pillars of failure and mediocrity out of the club.

Start with the very rotund pillar of mediocrity then: the manager. Dictionary definition of mediocre.

But keep Benitez, right? God forbid we get rid of the guy choosing the team and picking the tactics. It's all that doctor's fault.

It’s almost like people don’t want stuff to change. I just have missed the last 7 years when we were good. Next we’ll have people moaning when Benitez punts Davies out the door.

The football operation, every aspect of it, has been terrible for years, but people are so preoccupied with their hatred of Benitez that they’re now defending Brands.

I defended him as well for a long time, I thought he was shackled by FFP and unlucky with injuries, but the injuries kept coming season after season and he kept compounding previous recruitment errors. Hopefully whoever is in charge of recruitment will be strong enough not to give Michael Keane a new contract and not keep rolling Coleman’s deal over every year because he can’t get a right back.

Nailed it - Kenwright could get booted tomorrow and somehow Benitez is the bad guy lol

I believe there was a slight power struggle with Marcel Brands when Benitez refused Dumfries as permanent and only okay only for a loan. To me, it was kind of strange that a permanent transfer for Dumfries was discussed when we are in danger of breaching FFP.

Anyways, Rafael now won that struggle. I wasn't too surprise because Brands have oversaw 200mil wasted and close to breaching FFP as a result. And after 3 years, there are still confusion amongst fans and media as to what Marcel Brands actually does at the club. Although, imo, I'm sure he had the most control in recruitment process and players signing during Marco Silva reign.

That aside, I still do not know how Rafael could turn things around in the pitch. Players are low in confidence and Rafael tactics are all over the place.

And I was a naive fool.

Now I've reached Evertonian Zen and realised no amount of shouting or cap typed words will get me what I want when it comes to this club.

You'll reach the acceptance phase at some point, you all will.
Oh mate, is it not that your prayers, your dream of seeing Everton relegated is a possibility that has stopped your crying about Everton? ?

It is fairly obvious that for the moment the battle has been lost, the statement Moshiri gave Jim White last Thursday was word for word what you would expect to hear out of Benetiz, now Brands has been canned/walked away and that absolutely proves that Benetiz is now in full control. Going to be lots of talk about injuries, lack of money, tactical cluelessness, Spanish waiters and rotund swine, for a while yet because he isnt going anywhere. Going to see signings like Longstaff and De Andre Yedlin in January as we enter a whole new world of hurt, its a while since there has been an away day in Preston though so there is that to look forward to

Status
Not open for further replies.