2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll come down to the Arsenal game yes.

Benitez has a puncher's chance to get out of this and we might well see a close game and a win.

One thing is firm in my mind: there will be no dismissal before the next game.

Dave how to beat that Arsenal side is obvious, teams have to frighten them and not play with any respect for them whatsoever.

Benitez is very unlikely to do that; he will do what he has been doing and we will probably get smashed.

It’s getting exhausting. Honestly just fire him so you can all get onto hating the next manager and pushing for Davies and Siggurdson to come back into the team
Yes mate, because I’ve been his biggest fan since the day he was bought

But back on to the other points; if your defenders are incapable of passing it from the back, then don’t pass it from the back. Set your team up to play off the second ball, but we don’t even do that

He’s stubborn in his ways, always has been

I think he’ll survive the Arsenal game as long as it’s not more than 3, but he’ll get booted when we fail to beat Palace.

I don’t think he will. The fans aren’t going to turn up and back the team for a much needed win, they’re not going to create a bear pit at 0-0. They want blood. They’ll sit quietly whilst it’s level and then as soon as we concede the showcase will start. The atmosphere will be poisonous and this group of cowardly players will be only too happy to oblige, and the cowardly board won’t hesitate to take the easy route.

Yes mate, because I’ve been his biggest fan since the day he was bought

But back on to the other points; if your defenders are incapable of passing it from the back, then don’t pass it from the back. Set your team up to play off the second ball, but we don’t even do that

He’s stubborn in his ways, always has been

In fairness I think we tried to. We punted balls all night to Rondon but most of Coleman’s punts go to absolutely no one because he slices across balls and puts them out of play, and Rondon was barely jumping for them anyway.

I’m not sure what tactical plan this group of players could execute other than hope Docuoure nicks it in midfield and slots Gray in. We have nothing else.

Our problems run far deeper than Rafael; he's just an easy target for fans who didn't want him here in the first place. Six managers in six years tells its own story.
Kenwright needs to eff off back to luvvie land sharpish and Brands needs to be exposed for the utter fraud he is. We will not progress on the field as long as these two have any say in the running of our fantastic club.
And Moshi has made so many bad appointments, despite his obvious business acumen, that it's an embarrassment to the good name of Everton FC. I can't knock him for putting money into the club though.

Status
Not open for further replies.