2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
five points so two games

Three of the teams we've beaten are below us.

Mad thing is if we play like we did in spurts tonight and stop dicking around at the back we will probably get something against Arsenal.

I just cant see him going anytime soon - our financial situation is dire in terms of profit & loss.

Even when we were loaded we still waited until Koeman and Silva both had us in the bottom 3 to sack em.

Mad thing is if we play like we did in spurts tonight and stop dicking around at the back we will probably get something against Arsenal.

I just cant see him going anytime soon - our financial situation is dire in terms of profit & loss.

Even when we were loaded we still waited until Koeman and Silva both had us in the bottom 3.
They could have scored 7 or 8 we defended so badly

Spot on here these players don’t give a rats arse .How do you fix it thou cos as a manger if you have a go at these spineless crabs they down tools and your sacked within 10 games these days ‘while the likes of iwobi tosun Gomez Delphi the list of useless shitbags is endless carry on picking up there wages .Benitez has made a load mistakes but these players can’t hide behind another manager .The bottom line for me is the majority of them look and perform like they care and that is something we all should be on to them for .Av said it before we can take people having bad days but when there’s no bollocks to go with that is when we call them out on it enough is enough .come off the pitch look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself I couldn’t of done no more there tonight not one of them shithouse apart from Gordon and gray can say that tonight
This is an absolutely fallacy, unless you’re actually in the player’s heads not a single fan knows exactly how they feel. No player actually deliberately goes out to play bad

I never thought that rafael Benitez would be the hill that some Everton fans chose to die on. 2 points from 8 games and the same hopeless tactics every single game the man is a tactical dinosaur and isn’t capable of getting a reaction out of the players he needs to go. It’s not that a white knight is going to ride in and make everything amazing overnight it’s that this manager is sinking us fast and someone else might at least give us enough of a bounce to stave off relegation. The disconnect between the club and fans has never been so big and something needs to happen to stop it getting bigger or this new stadium is going to look pretty daft with 20000 empty seats.

Even when we were loaded we still waited until Koeman and Silva both had us in the bottom 3.
If we play two in midfield again we'll get torn apart by Arsenal mate. A team that are happy to have the ball but actually are at their best on the counter with Smith Rowe, Aubameyang, Saka etc running into space.

We weren't good tonight. We had two shots on target and Alisson didn't make one save. The other shot on target other than the goal was the Doucoure half-chance. come out in a derby 2-1 down at home in the second half and don't even have one shot on target.

I said a few weeks back that this game will take us to 14 games. Well Silva got sacked after 15 games and we had 14 points. Benitez is on 14 games, 15 points.

Spot on here these players don’t give a rats arse .How do you fix it thou cos as a manger if you have a go at these spineless crabs they down tools and your sacked within 10 games these days ‘while the likes of iwobi tosun Gomez Delphi the list of useless shitbags is endless carry on picking up there wages .Benitez has made a load mistakes but these players can’t hide behind another manager .The bottom line for me is the majority of them look and perform like they care and that is something we all should be on to them for .Av said it before we can take people having bad days but when there’s no bollocks to go with that is when we call them out on it enough is enough .come off the pitch look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself I couldn’t of done no more there tonight not one of them shithouse apart from Gordon and gray can say that tonight

The only hope is to build around a core that will perform Doucoure DCL Gray maybe Gordon maybe Allan sometimes Godfrey sometimes Richarlison. Get enough points to keep you safe enough to get to a window and start shifting players out.

The problem is these players known damn well who to play the system. Koeman out before January, Silva gone before January, massive tail off to ensure Allardyce was fired before the transfer window, look how they all played up for Carlo so he kept some of them and then once they were safe after January they just stopped playing for him as well. Some of them know Benitez probably wants them out in January or the summer so they’ll have him out as soon as possible. Then get to work on suckering Brands and the new manager for a new contract.

Benitez just got caught in the Everton death spiral. The little things have undone him leading to defeat after defeat just like what happened to Silva. 2-1 up against Watford and none of this mess probably happens but up steps mr Keane ducking under a cross with his eyes closed. Drawing against West Ham in the most 0-0 game you’ve ever seen and Davies decides to spoon a ball for no reason then Keane wellies it out of play for an unecessary corner we concede from.

Watford West Ham at home double header, and in my view the players just threw the games. Pick up anything there and the manager probably has enough to survive the mailings that have followed but once again they’ve done just enough to get us to this tipping point.

Here we are again, exactly like Koeman, exactly like Silva, exactly like Allardyce, the same place Ancelotti was heading, the same place Benitez now is where the situation is so untenable that a manager has to go. Where the form is even worse than the bottom of the table team. Where relegation once again looks a distinct probability.

Benitez will go. That’s inevitable now. But I’ll say it once again for those who seem to be confused that we have a European level squad or the 5th best 11 in the league. The players are an effing disgrace. Benitez or no Benitez. Most are not fit to wear the royal blue and are a stain on the history of this club. I personally regret the years of my life wasted watching any team with a team sheet that reads Pickford, Coleman, Keane. It has been nothing but a disgraceful embarrassment for about 7 years.

Absolutely not.

We'd have a squad full of Almirons ,Rondons & Longstaffs.

Get shut , have him nothing to do with this club.

I can't complain at Gray.

Townsend is what he is. Looked good at the start of the season and now looks knackered because he's been asked to play every game in loads of different positions that don't suit him, because Benitez doesn't realise he can actually play three central midfielders.

I absolutely can't understand the logic that because others in the club are failing at their job that the manager who is also failing should not be sacked . They all need to be sacked. But keeping the manager because of that is mind boggling.

Because it's that which results in the situation we're currently in. That squad is because we've had a mess of managers bringing in different players. Five permanent managers in five years.

We have players from all five managers in the squad, and about five of them would be players any manager actually wanted in 2021 at Everton.

So at what point do you stop sending more trains down the track to pile into the existing trainwreck?

Status
Not open for further replies.