2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See we’re being linked again with Sean Longstaff in January. Would be another terrible signing. Just loading the squad with average nothing players that will hang around for length if their contracts.

Look at the poster who’s linking him mate.

He’s not known known for anything other than posting outright bollox.

He will get at least the transfer window.
28553417f7f02f5710d50cf3561214b2.png
TheWumandonly

That's a really shocking statistic!
It is but I think you can see why watching him here. If i was putting a sub striker on to change a game I’d want them to be either an instinctive poacher who just has that knack a speed merchant to stretch them or a totem pole who wins everything in the air but he’s none of them things. I think his biggest asset was just being willing to give defenders a tough game for 90 mins and getting the rewards for that but now he can’t do it. That’s why I don’t buy that he was supposed to be just a sub I think he was meant to be an alternative to Calvert lewin so richarlison didn’t have to move but he’s been so bad that plan was shelved quick sharp.

Just realised that to achieve that we'd have to go at 1.76 points per game from now to the end of the season and we haven't done that in a long time. I think I've got to the stage whereby I don't pay much attention to the table nowadays and it's bloody frightening when you study it more closely.

Well I suppose that performance on a pro rotation basis.
Whoever takes over though is just going to have to undo Benitez mess and keep us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.