2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, mate, I've seen nothing at all, aside from Simms scoring goals for fun when at Blackpool, and Dobbin scored a decent goal for the u23s the other night and also that I have had about as much as I can stomach of rondon and iwobi.
I'd love them to be world beaters but what they are showing in training must be going against them.

I've heard Iwobi looks like Messi in training which is why he keeps getting picked. Just can't translate it to an actual match. Thought Rondon was slightly better today but he is 4th choice for a reason.

What have you seen from these 2 in training all week that Benitez hasn't seen?

I am being serious as well as you and others seem pretty certain of their quality.
Simms might never be a premier league player but he is a finisher. If you’re trying to win a game and have someone like gray putting in decent quality then having a natural finisher in the box might be the difference. Players like Chadwick and vellios have shown that you can still make an impact as a young striker without having to be the next big thing.

Those advocating more time for Benitez are going to hurt the club. The longer this goes on the worse things get.

We need unity and common purpose so that means a new manager is needed as soon as possible.

What's the point in bringing in a new manager to start again. Isn't that the issue with the club, constantly chopping and changing and starting again.

To get rid of someone who was always the wrong choice and his proved it with the worst run of form in 15 years

This is a debacle for the club. A truly humiliating period.

Who was the right choice? Nuno who has already been sacked by Spurs. Howe who hasn't made a very good start at Newcastle. Lampard who keeps failing his interviews. Favre who took one look at Palaces squad and ran a mile.

Calling for players to play who we don't know much about is even harder to follow.
Might be worth having a look? Have you watched Rondon for 10 games? He has literally been the worst player ever to play in an Everton shirt yet you don't think a young hungry player deserves a chance?

Rondon and Iwobi crap 10 games in a row, don't know much about young players but literally couldn't be worse, not too hard to follow tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.