2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it when Carlo was here and I’ll keep on saying it now. I hate our players more that I will hate any manager for the time being. Absolute losers and have been for years now. Can’t understand why it’s always the manager’s fault (whoever they are). I would like to know which manager (who would come within 500 miles of us) would get a tune out of these idiots. I’d love to see our fans en mass turn on the players for once and not the manager every time these frauds down tools.

He has to own some of it today. Rondon is all benitez. His man. His signing.
Why the hell he picks two forwards(whatever peoples opinion of them is) and doesnt throw them on at 1 nil down away to brentford is staggering. Even if to just show he's desperate to get that goal not to lose. Pretty pointless keeping iwobi and rondon on for the 95 minutes.
But i fear this is him all over. I didnt want him here. I thought newcastle were dreadful. But once he came in well you go lets see. Start wasnt that bad.
But now im seeing what i feared. Back to his old ways.
He's a dour negative has been. And its been like that for a while.
Benitez is an abysmal appointment.

I can give some slack to Benitez for the absolute state of the squad brands has left him with.

I can give some slack to Benitez for the terrible injury list we currently have (Brentford had a few out as well though).

What I can't give any slack for or forgive Benitez for is allowing Rondon and iwobi to complete 90 minutes today, and only using one sub - just sheet bloody mindedness on his part - ridiculous from the manager.

Should have started Simms or Dobbin anyway, but at least put them on at some point. Sick of it.
What have you seen from these 2 in training all week that Benitez hasn't seen?

I am being serious as well as you and others seem pretty certain of their quality.

Give it a rest mate.
Read the room.
Your sycophantic Benitez worship is convincing nobody.
1 win in 10 and no chance of that changing before Christmas.

kickers-caught.gif

Ave it Raffa

Benitez worship?

I simply support the manager mate - I don't like the 2x in midfield and never liked it under Ancelotti but that aside there is little to truly lay at his door the clubs a mess.

You want to waste more of the clubs money to sack him? Sound I dont care but dont expect much to change as no one decent is coming in to replace him.

I said it when Carlo was here and I’ll keep on saying it now. I hate our players more that I will hate any manager for the time being. Absolute losers and have been for years now. Can’t understand why it’s always the manager’s fault (whoever they are). I would like to know which manager (who would come within 500 miles of us) would get a tune out of these idiots. I’d love to see our fans en mass turn on the players for once and not the manager every time these frauds down tools.
Yeah there’s no way I wanted Benitez in the first place but I won’t be slagging him off a few months into the job with an awful squad and horrific injury list… he named the best team he could really, maybe could’ve thrown on some kids but I’ve got literally no idea if they’d cut it in the prem so maybe he made the best call he could

What have you seen from these 2 in training all week that Benitez hasn't seen?

I am being serious as well as you and others seem pretty certain of their quality.
Nothing, mate, I've seen nothing at all, aside from Simms scoring goals for fun when at Blackpool, and Dobbin scored a decent goal for the u23s the other night and also that I have had about as much as I can stomach of rondon and iwobi.

Benitez worship?

I simply support the manager mate - I don't like the 2x in midfield and never liked it under Ancelotti but that aside there is little to truly lay at his door the clubs a mess.

You want to waste more of the clubs money to sack him? Sound I dont care but dont expect much to change as no one decent is coming in to replace him.

You didnt support ancelotti.

Never wanted Benitez, but you cannot blame him for this mess. This is down to years of truly shocking management from the very top and its Brands (or whoever it is who is responsible) for signing the garbage that we have signed since 2017.

Of the starting 11 today, I think I would only keep Pickford, Doucoure and then Gray when he came on. The rest - and I include Godfrey in this as he simply cannot jump or head the ball - are simply not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.