2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute state of this club, board need to be chased out.

e5266fa658e12c2afb6c45e2557a8681--silly-pics-petra.jpg

Deflection, deflection, deflection.

It ain’t working. You have backed him to the hilt, regardless of performances. Something you didn’t allow Ancelotti.

You are a professional internet moron sir.

I've not defended anyone - the squads crap.

We had one of top 10 managers of all time here who finished 10th and 12th having to play the most turgid defensive football I've seen just to scrape past sides 1-0.

If you think things get better with Lampard or Pulis or whoever else we can attract / who Moshiri will look at more fool you after watching us the past 5-6 seasons.

Defensively he has 1 injury, a player who is constantly in and out the team for the last few years.

He has a striker out.

The rest of our first 11 was available. It's his job to find solutions. He only had 2 players out and he still can't do it. No manager has their best 11 available every game.
Agree with this and been saying so for last couple games. We don’t have an injury “crisis”, we have a couple of starters out temporarily which most clubs can expect to at some point in the season. Any crisis has been brought on by the fact that the club has allowed us to barely be able to name a “competitive” starting lineup due to a threadbare squad

We were told by all his fans that he would tighten us up, we are conceding basically every game

That today was another stupid mistake. Don't care about that.

The fact we dominated that 2nd half and the more it continued it went from being a game we could come back in, then even win...to then losing as the seconds ticked by due to the manager not having the quality to change an approach.

Scandalous to not even take a point.

Inappropriate Language
Nip this in the bud. My fear was always his fckin negative newcastle united sh!te would roll up here.
Thats exactly what he is doing.
Absolute has been.
Get shot. Before its to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.