2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stop the negativity...benitez has done what he could with what it has been given. If he continues to lose once all the big players are back then feel free...until then pack it in!

Sensible post.

The squads shocking
We're skint
No decent managers around
Mid season

Nothings changing anytime soon so pull your big boy pants up and pray DCL is back soon.

I dont like him and i usually dont do the whole ‘*insert manager name* OUT’ thing, but im closer than Ive ever been. No tactics, no substance, i have no clue what they do in training as nothing is improving, keeps picking the same players who fail over and over. This is getting absurd and beyond preposterous. People say we have a shallow, bad squad, but our squad is a lot better than what we’re seeing every week.

Let's stop the negativity...benitez has done what he could with what it has been given. If he continues to lose once all the big players are back then feel free...until then pack it in!

I don't think so mate. He's kept playing the same system over and over despite it clearly not working.

Chasing a goal against Brentford with two subs unused, despite having 3 attacking players on the bench. What's the point in them being there if they're not gonna get a chance? Instead we've got Iwobi who has 3 goals in 65 games and Rondon 0 goals in 10 up front.

Terrible management.

Status
Not open for further replies.