2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don’t know, injuries, morale and training attitudes of the players, expectations for the game, expectations for the season, England call ups, International call ups, visions for the future, the new ground…..or just ask about Ronaldo…or maybe M’bappe…..
er no, Benitez specifically wondered why he wasnt being asked about transfers, if you listen to the interview again.

The fact that the interviewer opened with a question about other teams transfers dealings is an embarassment to us, not the interviewer.

er no, Benitez specifically wondered why he wasnt being asked about transfers, if you listen to the interview again.

The fact that the interviewer opened with a question about other teams transfers dealings is an embarassment to us, not the interviewer.
At least Benitez put him in his place and basically said he is not interested in other teams transfer business only Everton, so well done to him

Had the pleasure of meeting Lewis Gibson and his family this evening.

Very positive on Benitez and says Brands is very involved with the loan he's on.
Yeah is ther any chance will make it here i lno was highly rated when he first come. Is a lb/cb isnt he

Can’t agree with that mate its terrible
Journalism, CR7 going to United has zero to do with Everton, along with 17 other clubs in the league. Before these things the managers get briefed, Benitez would have been told to expect a question on the window. Hence his wording. Benitez has a lot to prove to get fans on board especially me, but right to put him in his place. Nothing to do with him, us or the club in any way.

mite a pre-Brighton press conference. Loads they could ask.

shocking journalism, but if whoever said it was a sky journalist was right then there is no surprise there…

Perhaps I should have been more explicit for the 3 year olds reading this

what possible questions around transfers could there have been when we aren’t signing anyone.
Maybe “will Everton be looking to bring any more players in during this transfer window?”

Just to establish if we are or aren’t, like. May not have got a straight answer - no one ever gives one nowadays when it comes to transfers - but you’d expect the question nevertheless

Status
Not open for further replies.