2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise he was linked to Celtic, Palace, Arsenal and Spurs don't you. Or if he really wanted to he could have waited and walked back in to Newcastle. He had options in the UK. He was also in discussions with Napoli, Fiorentina and Fenerbahçe, so it wasn't like we took a punt on him.

I absolutely dont realise any of that, nor do i believe it, what you are saying is we beat 7 clubs to get him over the line here, dont think so mate, thats Jamie and His Magic Tourch stuff there, no offence.

Last edited:

This is his MO and what i expected when things got hairy. Things are never his fault its always the club, he always tries to limit any negativity to his own brand. "Im a great manager, but what can i do without any money" he agitates and tries to split the fan base against owners and the club. We've seen this before, he did it at Mordor and he did it at Newcastle and he will do it here and the orks and geordies actually fell for it. Its divisive for a club and becomes toxic.

No way the majority of Evertonians will fall for it.

Stay Strong Freedom Fighters.

No collaboration with occupied Everton.
yean, poor Hicks and gillette. poor MIke Ashley, maligned by that rotten stirrer Benitez

Our defense hasn't clicked without Mina this season. Carlo had our defense punching above their weight last season because they were playing deeper every game and we have Mina fit the majority of the season. And I think Carlo style wouldn't have worked without Mina. And it wouldn't work without Richy and DCL helping out on set pieces defending. Imo, even if Benitez stops being stubborn and copy Carlo's blueprint, our defense would still crumble with our current options. Keane-Godfrey or Keane-Holgate or Godfrey-Holgate are not good defense pairing.

I do feel Benitez appointment was risky. But I do feel his appointment is distracting fans from a shitty job the DOF and the board has done in the past 5 year. As soon as the squad starts performing poorly, Benitez becomes a target. And the board just hides behind Benitez.

This is his MO and what i expected when things got hairy. Things are never his fault its always the club, he always tries to limit any negativity to his own brand. "Im a great manager, but what can i do without any money" he agitates and tries to split the fan base against owners and the club. We've seen this before, he did it at Mordor and he did it at Newcastle and he will do it here and the orks and geordies actually fell for it. Its divisive for a club and becomes toxic.

Add to that he uses his pet journos to pump out his agenda out too.

Add to that he uses his pet journos to pump out his agenda out too.

All this mate, your well wise to it, fair play.

Its quite amazing, hes actually really clever, he has multiple journos, i dont think ive ever seen anthing on the scale, frequencey and scope by a manager before and his PR team, the Echo is actually the R-Rag. Its quite impressive.

your compaints are substanitally undermined if the people he was lined up against cared not a fig for the clubs they owned

Its spin mate and your post is exactly the point i am making, his PR polorises and damages clubs and your comments are indictivie of it and the PR perception, didn't he spend 100's of millions under both regimes and left both clubs toxic and divided, Chelsea to now i come to think of it. Im sensing a pattern here.

You do realise he was linked to Celtic, Palace, Arsenal and Spurs don't you. Or if he really wanted to he could have waited and walked back in to Newcastle. He had options in the UK. He was also in discussions with Napoli, Fiorentina and Fenerbahçe, so it wasn't like we took a punt on him.
Linked by who? The media? You believe them on that but not on the bids we were making for Diaz, Patterson etc?

Proper puff piece

Its spin mate and your post is exactly the point i am making, his PR polorises and damages clubs, didn't he spend 100's of millions under both regimes and left both clubs toxic and divided, Chelsea to now i come to think of it. Im sensing a pattern here.
that's right. Liverpool fans still complaining about him to this day. And as for the geordies. The only pattern is winning things, champions league finals, europa league, but that's not what we want, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.