Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont know how you keep falling out with the club over managerial appointments. It's self defeating.

If they'd have hired Moyes and the galloot as joint managers I think I'd be over it by now.

Just grit your teeth and forget about the manager. It's over that war. You lost.
tenor.gif

I honestly dont know how you keep falling out with the club over managerial appointments. It's self defeating.

If they'd have hired Moyes and the galloot as joint managers I think I'd be over it by now.

Just grit your teeth and forget about the manager. It's over that war. You lost.
I have Dave, you traitorous rats stabbed the fans in the back and demandrd a glorious man be removed

And now you bend the knee to a kopite

Such a shame to see

He said he wants Demarai Gray,
Some Townsend, Andros
A little McNeil
Would definitely sort us out on the riiight

Can't wait to see out Fat Kopite Overlords starting 11:

Pickford
Literally any RB in world football
Digne
Godfrey
Mina
Allan
Doucoure
James
McNeil
Richarlison
DCL

Hmm Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend, i think those two would be very underwhelming first signings by our newly appointed kopite manager. But i suppose the cheerleaders positive spin on this, will make for some amusing reading.:D
It all depends on the budget he has been given. If we have no transfer budget this summer, then what can we expect?

We probably will make one or two proper first team signings, but it will not be until some players have been moved on. The bigger buys are the ones I am interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.