Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I respectfully disagree. I actually don't think the bulk will back him. They may be grudgingly silent about it but it's a bit of a leap to say that's a seal of approval. Whether you agree with it or not (and I'm vehemently opposed on every level) I don't believe anyone should be asked to give it a miss just because they're not agreeing.
Hi mate, the reason I said that I think the bulk will back him is looking at the announcement on Facebook yesterday, there have been 7.8k positive likes and 1.2k negative (although there were 1.6k laughing!), which may be a more representative size sample than on here. Maybe.....

Hi mate, the reason I said that I think the bulk will back him is looking at the announcement on Facebook yesterday, there have been 7.8k positive likes and 1.2k negative (although there were 1.6k laughing!), which may be a more representative size sample than on here. Maybe.....
Hey, I hadn't seen that, interesting though. I think it'll be an interesting first game, put it that way.

It's quite depressing when you hear fans say they want him to fail because that means the club fails too, not sure how anybody could want that, I don't like him as an appointment and think he won't do much good but I'd rather I was wrong and he makes us boss, he should at least be given the chance prove us wrong because it's just wasted energy crying about him when he's here to stay

Everton Til I Die: Raffa's First Prematch Briefing

"I want tapas on the left, paella in the middle and calamari on the right. It is important that we use the fork formation as we don't want any surprises during the main course.

"We are going to hit the buffet hard, and then, if we are still comfortable after an hour, then we go for the pudding."

Oops! Raffa In Finch Farm Training Kit Blunder.

1625159488651.png

I can imagine quite a few of the players will be hoping all the disdain and vitriol aimed at the fella in the dug out will distract from the contempt usually targeted at them during a match.
But, I tell you this, if and when things go mammary glands up, there will be no hiding place for anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.