Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
I have slept on this now and while I am not happy or unhappy but resolved to just take it as it pans out. Me, I just want our club to get back to winningways no matter how.

The real rat in this is Ancelloti stabbing us in the back. Methinks he knew Zidane was on his way months before and was just biding his time to jump ship and reteurn to Madrid.
Yes, i agree that he knew months before. Our home form was relegation levels of sh*te, and he didn't give a shiny one about it. OK, the burglary didn't help, but why all the "oh i love crosby beach, snd the city", when he knew full well that he would be off like the ships cat at the first available opportunity. A rat of a 'man' who we are well shut of.

The one constant phrase I hear in this thread is "he wasn't my first choice as manager but....."
I am curious to know if, before we learned that he was in the running for the job, would any fan have even thought of Benitez as a possible manager of EFC?
He wasn't even listed in the original poll on here.
Oh...I forgot that Moshiri is one of our biggest and bestest "fans"
The polls are just a bit of fun...no more.
We really have no idea as to how the process worked from the very start.
We have ben told there wrre about 40 expressions of interest from the start and it would be reasonable to expect Benitez was in that group but we really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.