Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in my heart, you're in my soul
Today you broke my heart and
Sold my soul.
Welcome to franchise football, and for that reason after 60 years of devotion, glory, sadness and dedication not to mention thousands upon thousands of pounds, I have to say I'm out!!!
After all as fans we have become irrelevant, dispensable and ignored.

That's a shame and a big statement after 60 years of devotion. Sleep on it, lean back in your chair and put this event in the context of the last 60 years and the way Premier League success now stacks up.

The problem largely was no fans in the stadium imo. I dont mind us playing compact providing the players actually are pressing / tackling and not playing like a training session.

Hopefully add some pace and power in the transfer window and we could become a good counter attacking side.

Last season just wasn't football.

Spot on. Compact high press and high tempo are the basic building blocks of a good counter attacking team, but I doubt Rafael likes to play that way. I don’t even know his preferred style.

Fans have the right to choose themselves how they feel about any aspect of the club. They don't need to be told how they should feel.

Many of these fans pay thousands of pounds a year following the club, money that they'll never see again. If the club makes decisions they don't approve of, they have the right to voice their opinions without being accused of chucking their dummies out by some knobhead on the internet (I know that wasn't you).

Hopefully everybody will get behind the team during games, I'm sure they will if the lads give them something to cheer.
Well we need something to cheer about, it’s all been a bit dire for to long now, one thing I think we can all agree on is we want Everton to succeed and be fighting for all the top honours in football. COYB.

That's a shame and a big statement after 60 years of devotion. Sleep on it, lean back in your chair and put this event in the context of the last 60 years and the way Premier League success now stacks up.
Sorry mate but it's with a heavy heart and not a knee jerk reaction, after all it's been common knowledge for at least a week, I just hoped that it wouldn't happen. As for Premier league success, seriously with Benitez????

Status
Not open for further replies.