Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he manages to do what all of Moshiri's appointments have failed to do. Carlo was someone to really get excited about but the 2nd half of last season was pathetic, yeah 6/7th ish until the last game but it was all in our own hands and the players / Carlo gave up.

Benitez gets my support until he doesn't.

Reactions: Lob
Well im hoping the ones who keep telling us all they hate the bloke that much they are staying away from the club do just that and dont turn up.

Some care more about the RS than Everton thats the sad reality.

My first reaction to him signing was "I cant wait to see him discipline some of these players."

Whereas for others it was "wait til the RS are singing his name at Anfield as they tonk us".

I dont think we should really worry about fictional situations of what they might do. I've seen about half a dozen call him a gob-s on twitter after he put his NSNO message. The rest calling him agent Rafael and get us relegated. When that doesnt happen, I can imagine them turning too.

As for the rest, I think it's a but wishful mate. It will turn quickly. He needs to start quickly I think.

Came across well in his interview, hope he is a massive success and anyone still hung up on them comments leads a very sheltered life.

You're in my heart, you're in my soul
Today you broke my heart and
Sold my soul.
Welcome to franchise football, and for that reason after 60 years of devotion, glory, sadness and dedication not to mention thousands upon thousands of pounds, I have to say I'm out!!!
After all as fans we have become irrelevant, dispensable and ignored.

I dont think we should really worry about fictional situations of what they might do. I've seen about half a dozen call him a gob-s on twitter after he put his NSNO message. The rest calling him agent Rafael and get us relegated. When that doesnt happen, I can imagine them turning too.

As for the rest, I think it's a but wishful mate. It will turn quickly. He needs to start quickly I think.

he’s out NSNO on his twitter?

We should all get behind who is in charge, if not what’s the point in supporting the club. I’ve actually sometime questioned myself why do I, so many false dawns, but I’m a fan and cling onto the hope that things might improve. I thought with Carlo here they would tbh we haven’t, imo what he did to us is much worse than what Benitez has said about us. It’s really up to Benitez to improve us then he will quickly get most on board whether they like him or not.
Fans have the right to choose themselves how they feel about any aspect of the club. They don't need to be told how they should feel.

Many of these fans pay thousands of pounds a year following the club, money that they'll never see again. If the club makes decisions they don't approve of, they have the right to voice their opinions without being accused of chucking their dummies out by some knobhead on the internet (I know that wasn't you).

Hopefully everybody will get behind the team during games, I'm sure they will if the lads give them something to cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.