Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t want benetiz but how anyone can blame him for today is beyond me. The team has been in decline since the opening 4 games of last season. A couple of frees and a 1.5m signing isn’t going to improve the quality of the side. The awful recruitment of recent years has caught up with us. Due to FFP we are no longer able to back the manager. The club is in a mess to be honest.

Our fanbase have turned into Geordies well and truly.

5 years of poor recruitment has led us to this moment - we can either direct our anger at the players who keep taking the club for a ride and the bloke who keeps bringing them in or chase out the manager before a ball has been kicked.
Think our owner hiring an ex geordie manager has pushed that further the fans now.

Yeah the same lads buzzing we turned over two random teams from Colombia and Mexico are now downplaying the importance of preseason when we face a team in our actual league we need to compete against
Exactly the opposite Jake. You are the one who is belittling the Florida tour while at the same time using this Utd game as proof positive that Benitez will fail.
Results of ANY preseason match mean zilch IMO.

Probably right

Just hope that's as bad as it gets

Personally think it'll go down the same route Carlo did.

Start off trying to play a bit expansive, attack, especially at home. Suddenly realise quick that we can't do it or find it sustainable...resort to being defensive focussed.

Then roll in all the teds wanting him out and blah blah setting up another fall guy to distract from the awful, unbalanced, squad of players we have who dodge bullets every season.

Get this very right please.

I have not said i want him sacked , he should never have been appointed in the first place.

I WANT HIM RUN OUT THE CLUB.

Thats all well and good - go leg him now.

And then when true bloo Big Dunc has us in the bottom 6 we going to leg him as well? Then what about the bloke after that and so on?

Really done wonders for us these past 7 years.

Thats all well and good - go leg him now.

And then when true bloo Big Dunc has us in the bottom 6 we going to leg him as well? Then what about the bloke after that and so on?

Really done wonders for us these past 7 years.
Look at us now.

Open fighting and disorder amongst the fans and the season hasn’t even started.

im all for being reasonable but this is simply the wrong manager in the wrong place at the wrong time and if you can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.