Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a wage whilst being utterly useless.
Getting selfies with the Wealdstone Raider..

85DFC9B9-83CC-45F6-85EA-820E7461B0AC.jpeg

McNeil plays left midfield, yes? Why are we after yet another left midfielder when we already have three in Richarlison, Gray, and Iwobi? Is it going to be like that time we wasted all the Lukaku money on buying five ultra crap number 10s?

I don't see us playing with two strikers, nor should we. It was Ancelotti's pandering to Richarlison's demands that caused us to massively drop off in the second half of last season.

McNeil plays left midfield, yes? Why are we after yet another left midfielder when we already have three in Richarlison, Gray, and Iwobi? Is it going to be like that time we wasted all the Lukaku money on buying five ultra crap number 10s?

I don't see us playing with two strikers, nor should we. It was Ancelotti's pandering to Richarlison's demands that caused us to massively drop off in the second half of last season.
Richarlison is gonna miss the first 6 weeks of the season and could be used wide right like Brazil use him. Can’t comment on DG but iwobi should never play for the club again, absolute waste of oxygen.

Thank you for posting this, was thinking the same.

Why haven’t we managed to sign an attacking player whose preference is to play off the right? We’ve been crying out for it for how many years? After Silva’s first season playing 4231, we had Ritchie on the left, Siggi in the middle, both capable of 10 goals a season and needed to add a right winger to do the same. Instead we spent all summer going after Zaha and signed Iwobi who either wants to play off the left or now apparently through the middle but definitely not the right. Then we sign Bernard as well who also wants to play on the left cutting inside. We also have Richarlison and this summer we’ve signed Gray too.

If Benitez wants to play 4231 again then it’s Townsend as our only option and yet we want to go and add McNeil.

I imagine the story can’t be true, surely, nobody could be that negligent and still get paid millions of pounds a year to sanction these decisions….come in Mr Brands we’re playing your tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.