Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
All our managers have been costly plus the pay offs re housing etc to me Fat Sam was a more alarming appointment of them all yet surprising came two places higher than the raved about Carlo......

RB has a big job on a chain saw to get rid of deadwood ......

If he does not shape up - I will be on here to point it out .......
You won't be on your own.

I just hope this fella is given time

A lot of fans are just as problematic as the players. Take for example Lukaku ...... He piped up about wanting to leave and that we should change our style of play whilst strolling round in one of his 5 game droughts........ A bunch of happy clappers started singing to him in some pathetic display of "you are bigger than the club and we will let you do as you please"

Not just Lukaku ..... Richarlison wants to jib off pre season and early season to play in the Olympics. If it was Tom Davies the same fans who are saying "let Richarlison go, we don't want him sulking" would be saying to sell Davies and it's a disgrace.

Discipline and zero tolerance is a must. We want to win things then it's time to get tough.

I think Benitez will do a good job.

This club is rotten with apathetic, money milking, PR friendly losers .......

He's coming in to this club with something to prove ..... Make no mistakes the bloke is a nasty winner, there will be a few people at Finch farm nervously wondering where they stand with him and they won't know. .... Because that's how he likes it. He keeps people on their toes

Koeman was lazy and dictatorial who fell out with players he ostracised. If you are gonna be like that you need to make sure your work ethic is the highest at the club - by all accounts Benitez has a ridiculous work ethic..

In Martinez, Silva and Ancellotti the players had managers who liked to be liked ..... Rafael doesn't care.

There is likely to be some noise coming out from disgruntled players who don't like rafas style .... I don't care. I'm sick of seeing half efforts on the pitch from players who come out with the same clichés. "it's on us to put it right" .......

Fans identify with Ben Godfrey and Allan ...... Rafael is their type of manager in my opinion. Your Theo Walcott, Schneiderlein, Gylfis and Holgates would not like him.
I mean two of them five aren’t here any more but regardless I hear what you’re saying .

In all fairness we’ve heard this before haven’t we about every manager , how they’re going to change things and i accept things need changing . The difference is This bloke does seem to have a large number of cheerleaders in here carrying his water. Talk is cheap , players talk a good game and issue rallying cries here every five minutes . If it’s going to be more than that then sound let’s see him do it , the proof of the pudding and all that .

A lot of fans are just as problematic as the players. Take for example Lukaku ...... He piped up about wanting to leave and that we should change our style of play whilst strolling round in one of his 5 game droughts........ A bunch of happy clappers started singing to him in some pathetic display of "you are bigger than the club and we will let you do as you please"

Not just Lukaku ..... Richarlison wants to jib off pre season and early season to play in the Olympics. If it was Tom Davies the same fans who are saying "let Richarlison go, we don't want him sulking" would be saying to sell Davies and it's a disgrace.

Discipline and zero tolerance is a must. We want to win things then it's time to get tough.
lol

Still no backroom team announcement, Benitez is defo just in his office looking at his tapes, thinking about how to come across with some Facts.

Yeah I’m sure we’ll sign lots of top Brazilian and Belgian talent by finishing between 8th and 12th every year if we also deny them the opportunity to represent their country. Because they should all be honoured to represent the club which they probably barely knew anything about until leaving their country.

Richarlison asked us if he could represent Brazil in the olympics and we’ve allowed it, simple as that. I’m sure he won’t be missed playing in crap friendly matches in Florida! Benitez knows what he can do already.

I do not think I will manage to survive all the gloating over the naysayers if he gets us to 6th in the first season. I think they may have closed Rainhill looney bin some time ago but they might have to re-open some padded cells for those who, judging by their own comments, will be unable to control their rage if he and Everton do well. I hate the LFC institution and wish it would cease to exist, but have no problem with its employees former or otherwise. (l might make an exception for Carra following his spitting episode. Sky should have sacked him). Imagine if Salah left the RS and joined us. Some on here would be threatening to tear up their season tickets, (or would they?).

I do not think I will manage to survive all the gloating over the naysayers if he gets us to 6th in the first season. I think they may have closed Rainhill looney bin some time ago but they might have to re-open some padded cells for those who, judging by their own comments, will be unable to control their rage if he and Everton do well. I hate the LFC institution and wish it would cease to exist, but have no problem with its employees former or otherwise. (l might make an exception for Carra following his spitting episode. Sky should have sacked him). Imagine if Salah left the RS and joined us. Some on here would be threatening to tear up their season tickets, (or would they?).

Hmmmm.

Why would you feel the need to gloat? Think that says alot about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.