Punishment not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyney

Player Valuation: £35m
After reading in tonight's Echo that the Ref responsible for not sending Dunn off and not giving AJ a penalty and the Lines man or rather assistant Ref who flagged AJs goal offside I find it pathetic the ref will be fourth official at the rs game on Sunday and the assistant has a week end off is this really good enough their poor decisions could cost us thousands and what if Dunn scores a winner in his next game and at the end of the season that team gets relegated by a point or fail to get into Europe by a point would it be the same if it was one of the big three or the r/s:mad:

the FA would have no soldiers left if they punished them accordingly for being found out following orders by the media.

After reading in tonight's Echo that the Ref responsible for not sending Dunn off and not giving AJ a penalty and the Lines man or rather assistant Ref who flagged AJs goal offside I find it pathetic the ref will be fourth official at the rs game on Sunday and the assistant has a week end off is this really good enough their poor decisions could cost us thousands and what if Dunn scores a winner in his next game and at the end of the season that team gets relegated by a point or fail to get into Europe by a point would it be the same if it was one of the big three or the r/s:mad:

Just wait until they fine the boss, that'll be in high five figures, justice with the FA, my arse(n)

Difficult one this one - if they were fined or suspended for bad mistakes we wouldn't have any officals left and they would be so nervous they would make even more mistakes. Refs do get many decisions right. They need support from the FA - Offside rule needs changing asap and only the captain should be allowed to talk to the ref.
If/When they make mistakes they should say so. Some technology is going to have to come in to assist them.

Ridiculous, free week's holiday for sabeutaging an Everton match by the sounds of it.

Well if these decisions keep going against us Moyes should log down each individual incident and take it to the Independant Sports aribtriation board thingy.....Hopefully they'll sort out the corrupt FA.

Barwick out!!

It's sort of like being expelled when you were at school; you get time off. So how is that punishment? And I bet they were paid their usual salary too.

As punishment, surely the minimum would be for them to appear on TV and explain what they thought the rulling was and how they were applying it, maybe the embarrasement of that would be enough to make sure they didnt do it again.

The refs know their not really accoutable to the fans and never have to give an explanation to us or the media of their interpretation, and thats a dangerous place to be. The potential for bias there is far too tempting. I'm not saying that they are bending the rules to suit certain teams, but the potential for that is clearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.