Pubs in town to watch the match (when it's not on Sky/BT...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere in town have much of an atmosphere when we are on Sky? Probably go to the Excelsior tonight but open to suggestions for any good blue pubs in town.

perfect im over in liverpool meeting friends on saturday early evening and was hoping there'd be somewhere i could catch it before i meet them!

If your in the Excelsior, it would be rude not to visit the Ship and Mitre pretty much next door. If you like your ales, thats the place.

If your in the Excelsior, it would be rude not to visit the Ship and Mitre pretty much next door. If you like your ales, thats the place.

Ah i always do after the home games if I'm sticking around for a bit! Excelsior was so busy by the time we arrived there wasn't any space, so we ended up at some very bizarre place on Matthew Street, found just before giving up on finding anywhere!

Alright lads

Which are the best pubs, in town preferably, to watch us when we're not on 'live'? I know of one in Aintree but town would be much better.

Cheers!
Get a sportsmania.eu subscription. Can watch on laptop or android box . cost you £50 for a full year or few quid money

Status
Not open for further replies.