Pub Before Home Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Moshiri has been adequately briefed on just how important pubs are to Everton fans and as such suitable drinking establishments need to be factored into any new stadium decision!

We do that a few times a year. Absolutely brilliant in there, as you said met and got loads of photos with legends over the last few years. Paul runs a great day there, although typically john bailey got pissed and didn't turn up at one last season but still got leathered and had a great day anyway . Would recommend it to anyone, we've signed up for an end of season table for the 30th anniversary of the 87 title win, got in early enough to get a legend on the table with us as well, can't wait ;););)
Yeah great fella is paul, can never do enough for you.

It depends of the game if you want a good atmosphere the Royal Oak is the best, particularly for big games. I don't know why people like the Brick, it's always like a 20 minute wait to get served and you spend most of the time having to move to let people get to the bar. I've never drank much before games, because I always worry about getting turned away for being pissed. If you want to get pissed the Elm Tree is probably the best never have to wait longer than 5 minutes to get served. The Harlech castle always get's a good review from Everton fans I know. The pubs aren't as good as they once were, due to all these riduculous kick off times it's hard to a proper session after games now.

Usually packed when I've walked past.
Yeah always was, the lads I went with had a "reserved" spot, but it was still hard to get more than a couple of pints. Which come to think of it was probably not a bad thing as I'd never have made it to half time otherwise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.