Pub Before Home Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackyboy

Player Valuation: £35m
Do you get on the ale before the matches at Goodison? If so what is your pub of choice?

First season ticket this year, currently undecided whether to booze in town and split a cab between a few of us, or just stick to County Road.

The excitement for Saturday has already kicked in I think!

If I'm venturing into town before or after then it's the Ship and Mitre as it's a vibrant, blue-dominated pub with a good selection of beers.

Yet if it's near to the ground, then it all depends on who I'm meeting so either the social club, Harlech Castle or the Brick.

Yeah few pubs on County Road, don't go in the pub near Anfield as they temd to be the ones that away fans might be in from what I have heard?

We go to rigbys and the lady of mann, both great pubs with a fine selection of beers, far superior to anywhere around gp and only 10 minutes in a cab

When I lived in Liv I sometimes had one in town first and then somewhere round the ground like The Leigh Arms or The Brick or The Thomas Frost.

Now I'm back in sunny Southport I usually skip town and head for the aforementioned boozers.

Status
Not open for further replies.