Programmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv got the 33 cup final,worth about 500 in good nick,
valarenga away 65 is the holy grail if anyone has one in the loft,
theres only a few in exsistence,
iv been collecting for years and only ever seen 1

I've got the 1933 FA Cup Final programme. Didn't realise it was worth THAT much though! Wow.
Got loads of other (what I call important) programmes but I think that's my oldest.

Thank You so much Andy, brings back childhood memories that one, i didnt follow european leagues back then as i was only a nipper, italian football on channel 4 (i think) was the only foreign football i remember. The likes of Dacourt and Materazzi gave me hope brighter things were ahead for us. Crazy to think Materazzi was still playing upto a couple of years ago, expected to see him finish up in some sort of italian prison with berlusconi.

I inherited from my Grandfather every home game from 1927 though to the end of the 1973/74 season (he died that summer).

Almost all have a little note written in the margins sometimes about the game, the weather or who he went to the game with.

Oddly makes them more valuable to me but less to a collector.

Have many other assorted games from 74, and a few from before 27. All of our Cup finals since 1933 and most of our semi finals.

Have a similar collection of Liverpool programmes as although my Granddad was an ardent Blue he used to go and watch Liverpool when Everton were away (in common with a lot of his generation).

Often the same turnstyle operators worked for both clubs. "Bluey" my Grandad's best mate worked a turnstyle on the Bullens Road paddock and on the Main Stand at Anfield.

I've got a few spares - mostly 70s and 80s homes and perhaps an odd one from 60s and 90s and a handful of aways - about 200. If anyone wants to have them to extend their collection it's free (well a pint will do) - just let me know. Nothing special - league games or first team cup ties mostly in good or much better condition.

I will go find them and give a better description in an hour or two.

I've got a few spares - mostly 70s and 80s homes and perhaps an odd one from 60s and 90s and a handful of aways - about 200. If anyone wants to have them to extend their collection it's free (well a pint will do) - just let me know. Nothing special - league games or first team cup ties mostly in good or much better condition.

I will go find them and give a better description in an hour or two.
70/1 14
71/2 7
74/5 9
76/7 13
77/8 12
78/9 17
79/0 8
85/6 20
87/8 13
89/0 15
90/1 13
91/2 11