Programmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton v Leicester 36
Also Arsenal v Everton 37 or so which was the first game my Dad saw the mighty Dixie

Have every home programme from 49 onwards. How boring is that?

iv got the 33 cup final,worth about 500 in good nick,
valarenga away 65 is the holy grail if anyone has one in the loft,
theres only a few in exsistence,
iv been collecting for years and only ever seen 1

Anybody remember Programme monthly?
Used to subscribe to it years ago, full of dealers and ads for collector's . Don't know if it's still going in this Internet age.

My grandfather collects the programmes from his dad, got to be some from the 30's onwards, always look like the time you used tea bags to dye paper for treasure maps :D

My earliest one i remember was from when we signed materazzi and dacourt, im sure there were four players on the cover. Others may of been Collins and Cleland i think. (any help with a photo appreciated)

My grandfather collects the programmes from his dad, got to be some from the 30's onwards, always look like the time you used tea bags to dye paper for treasure maps :D

My earliest one i remember was from when we signed materazzi and dacourt, im sure there were four players on the cover. Others may of been Collins and Cleland i think. (any help with a photo appreciated)

Here you go

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_latchford/6789620778/in/album-72157629468331687/

Status
Not open for further replies.