Priorities

Where should our priorities be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks ago the Echo reported that Martinez was searching Europe for a new number 10 - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-look-abroad-find-no10-9242727 - so make of this latest interview what you will. We're losing two centre backs and at least two wingers, so it's a no-brainer that we'll need at least one replacement for those positions. Striker is the one that worries me most. We've got to have decent backup for Lukaku if we want to achieve anything next season, and Kone is not up to the task. So why are some of you not voting to bring in another striker, even if it's just on loan ? Do you really want to see Naismith up front on his own next season, because that's what you'll be getting otherwise.

Two weeks ago the Echo reported that Martinez was searching Europe for a new number 10 - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-look-abroad-find-no10-9242727 - so make of this latest interview what you will. We're losing two centre backs and at least two wingers, so it's a no-brainer that we'll need at least one replacement for those positions. Striker is the one that worries me most. We've got to have decent backup for Lukaku if we want to achieve anything next season, and Kone is not up to the task. So why are some of you not voting to bring in another striker, even if it's just on loan ? Do you really want to see Naismith up front on his own next season, because that's what you'll be getting otherwise.

Probably cos theres only 4 votes.

So why are some of you not voting to bring in another striker, even if it's just on loan ? Do you really want to see Naismith up front on his own next season, because that's what you'll be getting otherwise.

Probably cos theres only 4 votes.

Correct

We're losing two centre halves, well Distin and Alcaraz so that's number 1 priority for me

I hate the term playmaker or #10 but unless Osman or Pienaar are fit we're criminally short of a bit of craft, so that's priority number 2

Lennon's loan is over, Mirallas is ace when fit and hungry and McGeady hasn't set the Premiership on fire, so a winger's priority number 3

It was a toss up between a decent backup striker or a replacement for Howard and, risky though it is relying on Lukaku without a proper backup, I think we need a better keeper more than we need a backup striker, so the keeper got my fourth vote

1) First choice goalkeeper
2) Back up to Robles if the new first choice goalkeeper is injured and so is Robles
3) A manager if no action taken on 1) & 2)
4) Osman replacement

Like it or not, I reckon we're stuck with Howard. My prediction is that he'll leave us in 12 months to go and play in the States.

1. Playmaker/Number 10
2. Winger
3. Left Centerback
4. Striker
5. Keeper

List of how it should be prioritised in the market IMO

Not how it 'should' be prioritised but how it will be. In fact the striker and keeper probably won't happen at all. FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.