Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of historic buildings are moved professionaly brick by brick. This incident, involving the low life, could be the catalyst to implement this and move to GP then BMD. Or outside the liver building (with cctv!)

Disgraceful comment by Klopp.
"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

Disgraceful comment by Klopp.
"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

Still hurting from failing to beat us.

Mad that comment, 80% of the people at the parade will hardly watch them play, and very rarely be part of another parade like that for 20 years.

R/s said to me "get over it,it's owned by the council not youse" I said to him "
Oh that's all right then" they just don't get it.

Very sad to say the least. Do they not realise by such an action they are in fact vandalising the city! It is part of the city's history.

Still hurting from failing to beat us.

Mad that comment, 80% of the people at the parade will hardly watch them play, and very rarely be part of another parade like that for 20 years.

They thought their 30 year exile was over. They’d crowned themselves as the conquerors of the greatest premier league team of all time. They had number 19 in their hands. Then we took it away at Goodison Park. We live in their heads. They can’t even win a European cup without immediately thinking about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.