Predictions for the forthcoming season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Zaha/Zouma: 6th, and fa-cup win!
Without Zaha/Zouma: 8th, and quarterfinal of both cups!

Do anticipate some nice football though :)

IF we can get a RB in and a loan or two, key players stay fit and Kean beds in quick, 5th and a semi... as for the cups, i reckon we could see a quarter final minimum.

IF we can get a RB in and a loan or two, key players stay fit and Kean beds in quick, 5th and a semi... as for the cups, i reckon we could see a quarter final minimum.
Finishing 5th will give you a semi? What will 4th give you? What if we won the league?

7th-11th
Loved to be proved wrong, were not the only team to have strengthened though and a few will have that new manager bounce.

1. We'll get to the semis in one of the cups with a favourable run of home fixtures before coming a cropper against the first top-six side we face in the competition and going out.

2. Richarlison to be in double figures for goals by mid-December.

3. Andre Gomes to score fewer than 5 goals and provide fewer than 5 assists all season.

4. Michael Keane and Yerri Mina to strike up a wonderful partnership at the heart of defence.

5. Post-Christmas newspapers to be full of "Digne to Spurs" headlines after he sets the league on fire towards the end of 2019.

6. Fabian Delph to be unavailable for over 15 games due to injury.

7. Jordan Pickford to be in contention for Golden Glove.

8. Planning application for Bramley-Moore to miss the "end of 2019" deadline with no new date provided by the club.

I'm an optimist and am personally looking forward to the new season I say top 6 is what I expect as a minimum (but this optimism could fade by the end of August).

1. We'll get to the semis in one of the cups with a favourable run of home fixtures before coming a cropper against the first top-six side we face in the competition and going out.

2. Richarlison to be in double figures for goals by mid-December.

3. Andre Gomes to score fewer than 5 goals and provide fewer than 5 assists all season.

4. Michael Keane and Yerri Mina to strike up a wonderful partnership at the heart of defence.

5. Post-Christmas newspapers to be full of "Digne to Spurs" headlines after he sets the league on fire towards the end of 2019.

6. Fabian Delph to be unavailable for over 15 games due to injury.

7. Jordan Pickford to be in contention for Golden Glove.

8. Planning application for Bramley-Moore to miss the "end of 2019" deadline with no new date provided by the club.

No mate that is not a prediction that is a wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.