Predictions for the forthcoming season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman77

Player Valuation: £750k
With Zaha/Zouma: 6th, and fa-cup win!
Without Zaha/Zouma: 8th, and quarterfinal of both cups!

Do anticipate some nice football though :)

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
IF we can get a RB in and a loan or two, key players stay fit and Kean beds in quick, 5th and a semi... as for the cups, i reckon we could see a quarter final minimum.

Sinski

Player Valuation: £1.5m
IF we can get a RB in and a loan or two, key players stay fit and Kean beds in quick, 5th and a semi... as for the cups, i reckon we could see a quarter final minimum.
Finishing 5th will give you a semi? What will 4th give you? What if we won the league?

thebluenosebolt

prefer being behind the times
7th-11th
Loved to be proved wrong, were not the only team to have strengthened though and a few will have that new manager bounce.

Big Fat Sam

Player Valuation: £70m
  1. We'll get to the semis in one of the cups with a favourable run of home fixtures before coming a cropper against the first top-six side we face in the competition and going out.

2. Richarlison to be in double figures for goals by mid-December.

3. Andre Gomes to score fewer than 5 goals and provide fewer than 5 assists all season.

4. Michael Keane and Yerri Mina to strike up a wonderful partnership at the heart of defence.

5. Post-Christmas newspapers to be full of "Digne to Spurs" headlines after he sets the league on fire towards the end of 2019.

6. Fabian Delph to be unavailable for over 15 games due to injury.

7. Jordan Pickford to be in contention for Golden Glove.

8. Planning application for Bramley-Moore to miss the "end of 2019" deadline with no new date provided by the club.

Houghty19

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I'm an optimist and am personally looking forward to the new season I say top 6 is what I expect as a minimum (but this optimism could fade by the end of August).

banno

Player Valuation: £60m
  1. We'll get to the semis in one of the cups with a favourable run of home fixtures before coming a cropper against the first top-six side we face in the competition and going out.

2. Richarlison to be in double figures for goals by mid-December.

3. Andre Gomes to score fewer than 5 goals and provide fewer than 5 assists all season.

4. Michael Keane and Yerri Mina to strike up a wonderful partnership at the heart of defence.

5. Post-Christmas newspapers to be full of "Digne to Spurs" headlines after he sets the league on fire towards the end of 2019.

6. Fabian Delph to be unavailable for over 15 games due to injury.

7. Jordan Pickford to be in contention for Golden Glove.

8. Planning application for Bramley-Moore to miss the "end of 2019" deadline with no new date provided by the club.
No mate that is not a prediction that is a wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks