Votes: 26 28.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Everton lose

Votes: 37 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fixtures give Bournemouth and Swansea winnable home games and they'll leapfrog us if they get those wins and we only draw.

I fear for morale if by Monday night after this round of upcoming PL games we are in those bottom three slots. The team have to go all out to avoid that and go for the win, because 8 games in and in the bottom three after a summer spending spree will look appalling and the fans will react.

And games home to Arsenal and away to Leicester to come after this weekend.

These are worrying times, Dave.

If we put out our strongest Xl, we would probably win. Unfortunately, Koeman is going to pick the likes of Ashley Williams and we will draw or lose.

Yep. Three points is vital on Sunday.

I said the same before Bournemouth and then Burnley I want a win and a convincing one this is EVERTON we should be handing relegation fodder like Bournemouth, Burnley and Brighton a lesson not the rubbish we have had to put up with.

C'mon EVERTON........

I said the same before Bournemouth and then Burnley I want a win and a convincing one this is EVERTON we should be handing relegation fodder like Bournemouth, Burnley and Brighton a lesson not the rubbish we have had to put up with.

C'mon EVERTON........
21st January since we won an away match, so I suppose it's a tall order for this team. However, Brighton have only scored 5 this season and struggled in their last home game to Newcastle (even though they won). This is defo one of those fixtures you look at at the start of the season and mark it down for three points. A draw - depending on the circumstances - would be only grudgingly taken.

I fear koeman will play Schneiderlin /Gueye plus 2 or even 3 number tens .

Given koeman has some internal ocd compulsion to play all his expensive players simultaneously, we are lucky we don't have two top class keepers otherwise we'd be seeing one of them on as cb or fullback.

Normally this would be a no brainer and i would have us to win comfortably by a couple of goals. Given how dire we have been all season i am expecting yet another cave in leading to loss. There just doesn't seem to be any indication or likelihood that RK will change anything or even accept responsibility for his own poor management and why would there be when his billionaire boss came out and said that all but one were expected losses so all is fine and go and have a holiday in the sun during the international break as you have earned it Ron. Couldn't make it up.

Hope i am wrong and we kick some ass. ;)

Brighton 2 Everton 1 .......Peter Ward opens the scoring with a scrappy side foot shot , taking a big deflection off Roger Kenyon . We equalise just before half time with a lovely turn and finish from Peter Eastoe . Heartbreak in the 88th minute when the bearded Tony Grealish hits one from 30 yards that strikes the underside of the bar and drops in over the despairing dive of Dave Lawson . Jimmy Melia is delighted , the "head like a crash hat " tit . Back to the drawing board for Gordon "massive forehead" Lee .........

Status
Not open for further replies.