Status
Not open for further replies.

If he persists with:

Williams
2 DMs
No/1 winger
Sigurdsson out of position

We will get beat or draw at best.

If he stops being an absolute bell end then we should win by 2 or 3 against a really poor side, just happy to be in the PL

I can only hope for a win, regardless of how I feel about Koeman and his formation/ tactics.

I hope we go out and smash them 0-3, Calvert-Lewin, Rooney and Niasse

1-1 but in a heroic manner, like an injury-time equaliser..........

........or more crushing disappointment - a late late equaliser for them.

I'm skeptical that we'll see a side taking this game by the scruff of the neck and going out to win it from the off, and throughout.

We are Everton, and we don't do away wins.

Scenes at the final whistle to greet a hard-fought away draw. Fist-pumping from Ronald.

The game has draw written all over it..... 1-1. For me with a goal from DCL being cancelled out by Brighton.....

Hope I am wrong & Everton win......it would make my Sunday complete.

Draw for sure. A plucky little performance from Everton. I predict 1-1 as well going one of 2 ways.

1. Brighton will take the lead and we'll pass the ball around for 75-80 minutes creating few chances looking shambolic throughout. In the final 10-15 minutes we'll remember that it's only Brighton we're up against and our team will start to create chances and actually give it a go. We will get one goal back but will have left it too late to get a win.

2. We'll take the lead in the first half. We'll miss 1 or 2 further great chances to put the game out of sight, and then one of their no mark players will pop up and score a scrappy equaliser while our defence will all look at eachother in amazement only for their player to never be heard of again after this season.

index.jpg

0-0 or 1-0 loss.

I can't see us scoring, but it's very possible we will give Brighton a few clear cut chances to score.

The fixtures give Bournemouth and Swansea winnable home games and they'll leapfrog us if they get those wins and we only draw.

I fear for morale if by Monday night after this round of upcoming PL games we are in those bottom three slots. The team have to go all out to avoid that and go for the win, because 8 games in and in the bottom three after a summer spending spree will look appalling and the fans will react.

Status
Not open for further replies.