Pre-season: Dynamo Dresden away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travelling up on Tuesday to do some work stuff for a few days, Friday night and Saturday for the matches, back on Sunday. Look forward to a Wolfsburg/Nuremberg/Vienna style atmosphere, even if it is preseason.

where's that figure from mate

i remember going to spain (Coruna Santander Bilbao in the 80s) when fewer than 20-ish went
I was at those games as well mate, Coruna was some trek. Those dodgy inter rails came in handy ;)

Looking forward to this. We must be taking decent numbers considering we got an extra 300 tickets for each of the games. That Irish bar is a good shout. Supposed to hit 27 degrees aswell.

We are travelling thursday, have any bars been ear marked for everton supporters or is it a free for all?

We are travelling thursday, have any bars been ear marked for everton supporters or is it a free for all?
Polish has attached a link on page 16 of this thread to The Dubliner. Its a 20 minute walk from there to the ground and looks pretty central. Its 8 minutes walk from my hotel according to google, so should be able to stagger that. COYB.

Polish has attached a link on page 16 of this thread to The Dubliner. Its a 20 minute walk from there to the ground and looks pretty central. Its 8 minutes walk from my hotel according to google, so should be able to stagger that. COYB.
theres another irish bar the shamrock 700 yards up the road from the dubliner which looks decent also

Obviously not being cancelled. Should be a good few days - shame there are no new signings for us to see though. I was convinced we'd have several new exciting players to watch for the first time. :(

Yeah shame Mata, Witsel, Carvahlo and Koulibaly won't be lining up but a great chance to see some youth. Conor Grant stood out amongst many impressive displays from the youngsters at Barnsley for me, with the experience gained out on loan he can provide some good comp for places in the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.