Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose the league probably has a rainy day fund for this sort of stuff though it’s never been acted upon before

4m x 20m is 80m tho, dont see why the league would take an 80m hit, plus our 4m is probably 15m to United.

At this point I will be shocked if we watch us play at Goodison again this season.

How come inter game vs Juve was off and now 2nd leg in cup vs Napoli is off aswell even though both was being played with no fans anyway?

If our home games have to be played behind closed doors, then any loyal Blues should congregate outside the stand they'd normally be in, watch the game on a dodgy stream and cheer or boo loudly about 45 seconds after the event.

Why is there definitely some truth in it? Did you rush out to try and get HIV in the 80's before it mutated into something more serious? Fancy a 'mild' dose of ebola in case it gets worse?

I did yano lad also downed a vial of T Virus and currently typing this message as a Tyrant m8

Don't shake hands whatever you do, THAT'S how contagious this thing is.
Of course you can still handle coins and notes that have passed through god knows who's hands.

Yeah! Well I'm not stupid. I'm going to refuse to accept any change at the pub tonight. £5 per pint it is ;)

HAZMAT FOOTBALL KITS!!!

Somebody give me FIFA’s phone number ASAP. I’m about to become very rich.
1583437520514.png

Ive been in the middle of it in Milan for 2 weeks. No foreseeable work for at least 2 months. No school. I think it's very likely that, like here, stadium's will be shut in the UK for a large part of the season.
I am due to fly into Milan for a weekend break early june
That has gone by the wayside now

Status
Not open for further replies.