Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham and Pompey players will have to be isolated or tested now since Arsenal played them after the Olympiacos game.

Premier league is corrupt as anything. They didn’t influence all those VAR decisions early doors just to see Liverpool’s title robbed by Corona Virus now. There’ll be all manner of corrupt refereeing in the Burnley City game and then on Monday just to get this win quickly.
If city do beat Burnley though as expected- can't see the premiership programme lasting to the following weekend- we will have caught up with Italy's outbreak by then.

The Premier League says it has no plans to postpone any other matches and "all necessary measures are being taken".

I see the PL has taken the leadership decision course given out by the mayor of Amity Island in Jaws.

As Hooper said:

"I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass."

Funny really how extreme measures are being taken against something that will kill such a relatively small number of people. Why isn't this approach adopted for other things? So, let's close motorways, let's ban mountain climbing, let's lock up everyone found with a knife in a public area etc etc

Ok so arsenal players came into contact with this guy 13 days ago. All medical advice says symptoms of coronavirus take 5 days to come out. Arsenal say from yesterday players have self isolated for 14 days even though none have shown any symptoms.
Am I missing something here. Is self isolation a cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.