Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a case of mis-reading the room, more certain fans of certain clubs who simply have an inability to stay silent for 60 secs. An example would be right now if you go on twitter 'scousers' is trending and it's the full LFC ultras of 'we are scouse not english brigade' giving it all 'If you are tory then don't support us' (they seem to forget who started their club) I always find it funny with the scouse not english thing, as when they want their dole money or to use the NHS they are english then, utter pond life.
You support a scouse club fella.

I think if anything they will postpone the Chelsea v Liverpool game on the Sunday, other than that I dont see why they would cancel any others.

Brentford v Arsenal as well maybe.
I think they might say it's wrong to.pick and choose which can and can't play.
It still benefits us if it's off so either way I'm good with it

There will be football midweek next week in the championship almost certainly. Unless its a policing issue games should be played. They called off this weekends as a mark of respect .
More then other sports did
The Northern Premier League have scheduled FA Trophy games midweek that should have been played today.

Radical thought. Bearing in mind the Monarch is here/was there, to serve us.

How about the PL/Police say that they cant police the funeral till Tuesday, cos they have to police the footie?

We gave up this weekend out of respect. Respect is a two way thing.
They won't want to have a public holiday on a Tuesday. Mondays are better and suit families better. Especially since schools will be closed

I don't think it's a case of mis-reading the room, more certain fans of certain clubs who simply have an inability to stay silent for 60 secs. An example would be right now if you go on twitter 'scousers' is trending and it's the full LFC ultras of 'we are scouse not english brigade' giving it all 'If you are tory then don't support us' (they seem to forget who started their club) I always find it funny with the scouse not english thing, as when they want their dole money or to use the NHS they are english then, utter pond life.
Can you please explain the connection between scousers and dole money?

As a scottish person I have always viewed Everton as the primary Scouse club, the club just seems to be most rooted in the community fabric. It's really shocking to me to read fans on here who link being on the dole with their own people who identify as scousers. By the way the people of Liverpool pay into the tax system, it is not a "handout from Britain". The empire was built on the backs of shipbuilding Irish immigrants in Liverpool and Glasgow to allow Brittania to "rule the waves". Scousers are entitled to benefits when they are between employment the same if not more than other people in Britain and it is a fund they have paid into, it is not given and you don't have to grovel at the feet of anyone if you lose your job. It's sickening to see actualy scouse people make these connections about dole money and Liverpool. The British establishment has time and time again tried to shove a dry one up the city and your city is a beacon in England of a people who say NO to these chancers. Indicating that the Scouse or "Kopites" (that suprisingly seems to be used interchangably on here) are feckless, dole merchants is truly a sign of a colonised mind and has it's roots in British, systemic anti-irish bigotry. Football is a good laugh but never let these bread and circuses divide the people of Liverpool the way football mainains divisions in Glasgow. Being a liverpudlian and rejecting the British establishment should always come before whether you are red or blue. If you think the city of Liverpool and the irish labourers who populated the city have been treated fairly by Britain then you have ahistorical view of your own society.

Last edited:

It’s cos why would you want to associate yourselves with a load of Tory, brexit, royalist helmets who shat on you for years and years? People like you basically. So “scouse not English” is an easy way of disassociation
The Tory royalists are no worse then the Scouse Not English helmets, there not even the other end of the spectrum, neither cult have any self-awareness

Inappropriate Language
It’s cos why would you want to associate yourselves with a load of Tory, brexit, royalist helmets who shat on you for years and years? People like you basically. So “scouse not English” is an easy way of disassociation
I'm not a Tory/Royalist/ or a Brexit supporter I'm a scouser so you can do one you little sewer rat, I'm just constantly not needing attention like you and others obviously seem to like those RS fans on twitter were doing which was the original point i was making you utter bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.