Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar, I think the FA have egg on their faces, they went early then the rest of the sporting world laughed at them and carried on.
They had the soluion in front of them if they'd wanted it: a national anthem played, no silences. Job done.

They didn't go for that because they are political and want to cement their organisation's place in the Establishment.

They'll cancel all matches until after next Monday too.

They had the soluion in front of them if they'd wanted it: a national anthem played, no silences. Job done.

They didn't go for that because they are political and want to cement their organisation's place in the Establishment.

They'll cancel all matches until after next Monday too.
Dont see it Dave, not when teams will travel all over Europe all week.

Dont see it Dave, not when teams will travel all over Europe all week.

They cant control Uefa. The PL have their own drum beat they can march to though.

I have a feeling that, for policing, London clubs and the teams they'll be playing may have to play after Monday and the rest of us will get on with it.

I'm not a Tory/Royalist/ or a Brexit supporter I'm a scouser so you can do one you little sewer rat, I'm just constantly not needing attention like you and others obviously seem to like those RS fans on twitter were doing which was the original point i was making you utter bellend.
No you were associating scousers with claiming dole

On an Everton forum

What a nugget ?

What a shower of serfs we're surrounded by.

There'll be no Everton game until S'ton away. Bank on that.

The PL should have just allowed the games to go on with clubs playing the national anthem and got this palaver out the 'kin way.

I tell you what as well, if they are stupid enough to insist in minutes silences, they will be messed up next weekend as a direct result of this farce.

While I wouldn't partake in doing so, I can completely understand anyone who will express their anger. It's a complete joke, and shown how little the Establishment and its minority of serf supporters think of the national game.

The cancellation of all football down to grass roots was just plain baffling. They've painted themselves into a corner now, as they can't be having games 24 hours before the funeral or on the day of the funeral. Looks like penalty shoot outs in the 3rd and 4th round of the fa cup to avoid replays so they can fulfill the fixtures.

I tell you what as well, if they are stupid enough to insist in minutes silences, they will be messed up next weekend as a direct result of this farce.

While I wouldn't partake in doing so, I can completely understand anyone who will express their anger. It's a complete joke, and shown how little the Establishment and its minority of serf supporters think of the national game.
I couldn't care less if it is ruined. All this nonsense should play no part in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.