Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insect proteins being introduced into diets in first world countries (can find more about introduction of insect protiens being added to ingredients in first world countries):

Prince Charles Environment Hypocrite (huge body of literature/reports):

Prince Charles Great reset advocate:

WEF promo video which explicitly stating 'You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy':

Crown Estate growth Year on Year 2022 (not exactly moving in the direction of owning nothing):

However I am a balanced person, and I accept its got elements of tin foil hat conspiracy theory ... but find me someone who doesn't believe in just one conspiracy theory and I will show you a naive weirdo.

To say I 'made it up' because you don't agree with how I interpret the collective data and the prior levels of hypocrisy emanating from the same peoples at Davos is, at best, distasteful.

You say made it up, others say 'joined the dots' but I wouldn't call you a naive simpleton - we just have a different outlook on various bodies of data.

I said you made up Prince Charles comments about the Great reset, all his speech would have been is about conservation and the wildlife. Something he has championed for decades.

Insects have been eaten for decades and centuries by different cultures and the talk of western nations eating more has been a lot longer than 2017.

The same papers who call him a hypocrite for taking a short flight will be the same ones championing Fracking.

But we are a nation. (If you don't want to be in it, fine - but so long as you enjoy the benefits of NHS, fire protection state security etc, you have to put up with other stuff you don't like, just like I do). Its a sign of national respect. People in mourning don't really want to hear signs of revelry elsewhere - just as if you were at a funeral you might not appreciate a loud, raucous, singing hen party going past in your time of reflection.

Nobody is stopping our self entitlement to having fun. Just lock yourself in your bedroom and do it quietly!
We don’t get those benefits for free, we pay through the nose in taxes for them and it’s the people at the top who should appreciate us, not the other way around.

I would’ve preferred for the games to go ahead because I’ve been working all week and look forward to the football on the weekend - especially next week’s games because I’ll be back in Liverpool after travelling up from Brighton and don’t get the opportunity to see Everton play often.

If people want to show their respect they can do so by locking themselves away for the next 7 days if they want, but don’t take away the choice for people who don’t care about a woman who paid millions to get her nonce son off the hook.

I know it’s only two weekends but it’s the principle of having to stop our enjoyment to remember a woman who lived a life of luxury for nearly 100 years.

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 13.02.47.png

The King's about to fly over Warrington, by the looks, if anyone nearby wants to doff a cap or flick some Vs or whatever you fancy.

Wouldn't be a GoT thread without a flight tracker.

There are people who define themselves by their love of the royals, particularly the Queen.

There was a guy in Windsor this morning saying she meant as much to him as his own mother. It doesn’t even matter if that’s true or not - the fact someone would say it on national TV suggests we’re going to see some extraordinary performative grief.
Oh absolutely. I don't know why people are upset about sport being postponed, you could make grieving a sport in this instance as many people seem to be trying to outdo each other.

Will people be refunded for travel etc. they've made for these games? Be a load of people flying in to this country this weekend fuming.
Only away fans.
Home fans who travel, it’s your own fault, support your local team, that’s why grass roots football is dying

Never min d the footy getting postponed, is there AN telly at all to wacth.
I'm hearing all football postponed this weekend. Starts again mid week and then that's it no more cancellations (Inc funeral).

Apparently it was the RS that ensured this weekend was cancelled as they are at home and the view was their crowd would disrupt any tribute.

For the one and only time in my life I'm liking that mob.
No chance they have that clout on their own.

This will be a collective decision.

I said you made up Prince Charles comments about the Great reset, all his speech would have been is about conservation and the wildlife. Something he has championed for decades.

Insects have been eaten for decades and centuries by different cultures and the talk of western nations eating more has been a lot longer than 2017.

The same papers who call him a hypocrite for taking a short flight will be the same ones championing Fracking.

Show me where I said he explicitly stated he's made comments expressly stating so - so you've made up my comments, right?

I judge a person by their actions not their lack of words - chips on about environment but takes a private plane 90 miles for a polo match This isn't tabloid sensationalism, its truth.

I took info from a WEF video and the crown estate finances as well as press reports (from a swathe of political biasies of publications FYI).

We're not going to agree, but you continue to fabricate comments and inferences and that I made this up on my own. It's bad taste.

More to the point...is there going to be any footy coverage at all this weekend even from European leagues?

Surely they wont blank that.

The utter misery this is all going to cause - 10 'kin days 'mourning' Queen Jung-un.

Status
Not open for further replies.