Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you made it up.

He has always been a supporter for the environment and wildlife and his wording would be in regards to that.

Majority of what people say online about the great reset varies from strange ideas to wack a doodle ideas. Are they all true or have peoples imaginations ran a bit wild.

Insect proteins being introduced into diets in first world countries (can find more about introduction of insect protiens being added to ingredients in first world countries):

Prince Charles Environment Hypocrite (huge body of literature/reports):

Prince Charles Great reset advocate:

WEF promo video which explicitly stating 'You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy':

Crown Estate growth Year on Year 2022 (not exactly moving in the direction of owning nothing):

However I am a balanced person, and I accept its got elements of tin foil hat conspiracy theory ... but find me someone who doesn't believe in just one conspiracy theory and I will show you a naive weirdo.

To say I 'made it up' because you don't agree with how I interpret the collective data and the prior levels of hypocrisy emanating from the same peoples at Davos is, at best, distasteful.

You say made it up, others say 'joined the dots' but I wouldn't call you a naive simpleton - we just have a different outlook on various bodies of data.

Last edited:
The racing and all other sports are postponed today including football matches, yet the racing is back on tomorrow.
Why should football be so different by insisting that we have to have 3/4 days of "mourning", whilst all the toffs get to have their weekends fun in their top hats supping champers and the like.

Absolute virtue signaling if its cancelled and in memory of someone who couldn't give a monkeys about the sport.
Honestly I reckon it's more to do with the potential powder keg of the minutes silence etc. Just avoid it by not having the games played.

That and police coverage which actually is a valid reason as they will be all be covering Buckingham Palace, Windsor etc.

As an Everton fan with our current injury issues and some tough games coming up I am taking it as a blessing.

The end of the day mate it's 22 blokes kicking a ball around a field.
Not the end of the world postponing games.

People really to get a life if this has impacted them so much.
Your last sentence is basically how I feel. It hasn’t impacted me, so why would I want all sport cancelled? Why would you?

Wank but more weeks on the training pitch with Lampard for the new boys? Isn't so bad. Can arrange some behind closed doors friendlies I'd imagine for them and Dom & Doucs. Next game away to Saints is much more winnable than Arsenal was.

Honestly I reckon it's more to do with the potential powder keg of the minutes silence etc. Just avoid it by not having the games played.

That and police coverage which actually is a valid reason as they will be all be covering Buckingham Palace, Windsor etc.

As an Everton fan with our current injury issues and some tough games coming up I am taking it as a blessing.

Policing for London games would have been a huge issue

Not sure how anyone could know about next week's games yet, unless they know that the funeral will be over the weekend. But I'm not sure it will, I think it will be the Monday.

Will airlines and train companies refund the travel costs lost? If so I hope they cancel everything up to the international break so Pickford can get fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.